Skinny girls >

TheTakeoverHasBegun

TheTakeoverHasBegun

6'6 mulatto
Thicc bitches are cool and all that, but nothing beats a skinny girl, especially one of this caliber. If looking at her body doesn't activate a primal urge in you you aren't a real man

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Olivecel, Deleted member 41284, Corleone and 9 others
And check her comments when you can. Only consist of girls wishing they had her body
IMG 5751
IMG 5752
IMG 5753

Hilarious to read. Can't imagine the faces of them when they see her body then look at their own. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and AscendingHero
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 21735, Allornothing and 1 other person
Was never a fan tbh. And it's not like i never seen one irl

she looks taller than me

FeRSFsZXgAAj778.jpg:large
faggot this is what real men into

cage her comment section is giga blackpill
Screenshot 2023 07 18 at 81445 PM

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, TUSSELEIF, Lmao and 4 others
High iq. Also if you aren’t guilt tripping the average girl by calling her overweight you aren’t blackpilled.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and TheTakeoverHasBegun
High iq. Also if you aren’t guilt tripping the average girl by calling her overweight you aren’t blackpilled.
Best comment I've seen on this site so far. Have got 2 girlfriends to get more skinnier be saying they were overweight (blatant lie but I wanted them skinnier). If you are into skinny girls, that's something you need to get onto immediately. Manipulating women into becoming the women you want them to be >

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, p0lishsubhuman and Allornothing
I mostly like thick pawgs with cellulite

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Zoom zoom

mental illness

I like skinny girls but that waist is so skinny its uncanny. Man this forum is so obviously bdd lol theres no such thing as reasonable taste here, everyone has too extreme taste in one way or another

Would if she wasn't asian
She is Asian

Edit: I misread wasn't for was lol

I like skinny girls but that waist is so skinny its uncanny. Man this forum is so obviously bdd lol theres no such thing as reasonable taste here, everyone has too extreme taste in one way or another
That waist is perfect, bro. I could maybe see your point if she didn't have hips but she does which is what's crazy about it

She is Asian lol

Uh, yeah, that was my point