skinny neck

eros

eros

Iron
My genetics are pretty good in most ways but my neck is fucked
I'm 6'3 but my neck is long and thin, it's probably my worst quality.
From the front profile it looks alright but I have a negroid skull so from the side it just looks worse cos my skull is long. Here's a silhouette of my side profile for reference. I also had a mid taper haircut at the time so it looks a bit worse than normal.
Side profile

What can I do? I do heaps of neck workouts but can only see a difference from the front. My side profile is still subhuman, I've been working out the muscles at the back of my neck for months but no result at all??

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
It usually is a symptom of subhumanatia - a chronic conidition where the scalene muscle are deeply atrophied due to your utter subhumanity

Common side effects include having a recessed chin and being an angry incel

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Aypo129 and eros
It usually is a symptom of subhumanatia - a chronic conidition where the scalene muscle are deeply atrophied due to your utter subhumanity

brutal jew pilled again

• JFL

Brutal but possibly true... it's the only thing I'm really insecure about cos my ex girlfriend would call me AIRPOD HEAD to tease me. Need a solution asap I will kill myself

• So Sad