Skinny women = Patrician taste

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

There, I said it. Somebody needs to let you 90 IQ Baboon-ass chasing niggas know how it is. High IQ patrician taste = skinny foids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, looksmaxxed, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
r/crushes = the depths of hell

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
There, I said it. Somebody needs to let you 90 IQ Baboon-ass chasing niggas know how it is. High IQ patrician taste = skinny foids.
Fucking real every nigga on this forum is obsessed with plastic, chubby Instagram hoes. I just want a skinny, pure blonde-haired girl who actually respects herself and isn’t a whore. With perky tits and a balanced ass, they age the best. Bigger tits and a bigger ass sag more as you age. I hate when kids my age go for big titted butterfaces; they are going to pass down their facial genes to your son, you have to remember.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, theonewhocantascend and JohnDoe
Fucking real every nigga on this forum is obsessed with plastic, chubby Instagram hoes. I just want a skinny, pure blonde-haired girl who actually respects herself and isn’t a whore. With perky tits and a balanced ass, they age the best. Bigger tits and a bigger ass sag more as you age. I hate when kids my age go for big titter butterfaces; they are going to pass down their facial genes to your son, you have to remember.
Firm perky b cups > huge fat fuck bazingas
Skinny girls are so hot, somehow men have been brainwashed into thinking huge tits/ass is attractive. "Thicc" is a meme. There's a reason every top tier model and actress from the 2000s and 70s, 80s and 90s is skinny/slim with small perky tits and slim firm ass

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Hqdefault

Bigger than, and she belongs in a zoo.
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Petite and chubby women are both sexy