Skipped my antidepressants today and feel like absolute shit

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

I wish I was NT
I kinda wanted to get off them completely because I feel like I'm starting to develop ED from being on them but I can barely function without them. I feel just how I did before I took them. I also wanted to see if me feeling better was actually caused by them or if it was just coincidental but I guess this kinda confirms it.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, horsefacin, watah and 3 others
I developed ED on one of my stimulants, and my processing is shit from my antipsychotics. I hate medication. Sorry to see that you went down the same rabbit hole as me.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Kroker, deadstock and 1 other person
I developed ED on one of my stimulants, and my processing is shit from my antipsychotics. I hate medication. Sorry to see that you went down the same rabbit hole as me.
How much have your meds helped you and do you regret being on them?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
actually over for you

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and HighTierSubhuman
Shut the fuck you larping asshole

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
How much have your meds helped you and do you regret being on them?
They helped me in the beginning to stop me from killing myself and harming others, but it hurt me in the long run.

• +1
Your larping as an incel lmao, stop it just stop it
I think you're ragebaiting me I barely even leave my fucking house cause of how bad my social anxiety is

I think you're ragebaiting me I barely even leave my fucking house cause of how bad my social anxiety is
I don’t give a shit, you literally got a girl to sign your name on her tits.

You have to be insanely gl for that fucking Larper

I don’t give a shit, you literally got a girl to sign your name on her tits.

You have to be insanely gl for that fucking Larper
Uhhh no she was a slut on neetcord that when I just asked her to do it she did it I didn't even show her my face lol

You can't stop taking antidepressants abruptly, you should know that. You need to gradually "wean" them off, start taking samller doses until you stop completely.

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and HighTierSubhuman
the jews collect once again at the expense of your collateral damage

• +1
have you tried ritalin/concerta ?I take concerta and it makes me feel good, I take it only when I'm in a bad mood. I don't take it every day because I think I might end up creating resistance, I don't know, I don't understand medications, I'm new to this.

• +1
You can't stop taking antidepressants abruptly, you should know that. You need to gradually "wean" them off, start taking samller doses until you stop completely.
I don't think I'll stop for now anyway. I was very against taking them in general but I got to the point a couple weeks ago where I stopped really caring about any side effects because I felt so shit.
have you tried ritalin/concerta ?I take concerta and it makes me feel good, I take it only when I'm in a bad mood. I don't take it every day because I think I might end up creating resistance, I don't know, I don't understand medications, I'm new to this.
I was tested for ADHD as a kid but I never got properly diagnosed because my parents didn't want me going on ritalin. Never tried it and I don't know if I ever will.

Stop lying
I'm not lying
IMG 0185
IMG 0187

• JFL
Consequence of eating plants

• +1
Just take st john wort. It works similar to SSRIs but without the extreme sides.

I kinda wanted to get off them completely because I feel like I'm starting to develop ED from being on them but I can barely function without them. I feel just how I did before I took them. I also wanted to see if me feeling better was actually caused by them or if it was just coincidental but I guess this kinda confirms it.
what are you on? i got on wellbutrin in like feb or march and they worked for like the first week then ive been feeling the same ever since. helped slightly with appetite though, i was able to drop from 24 to 16 bmi in only a few months

I don't think I'll stop for now anyway. I was very against taking them in general but I got to the point a couple weeks ago where I stopped really caring about any side effects because I felt so shit.

I was tested for ADHD as a kid but I never got properly diagnosed because my parents didn't want me going on ritalin. Never tried it and I don't know if I ever will.
try it... you will see how good it is lol.
im also against taking meds as first option, but wtf why you took a fucking antidepressant, this shit is MUCH MORE stronger and problematic than ritalin.