Skipping Lunch

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Trying to lose body fat as I am bloated. I've cut out all the junk food crap like chocolate, cookies etc and am doing cardio everyday. Should I skip lunch and only eat breakfast and dinner? Will it help me lose body fat faster?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
No. It will not help you. Google CICO or Calories in calories out. That is how you lose weight. Make sure you eat enough protein too, so you don't lose too much muscle. Muscle is very important for attraction. When I first lost weight I also lost too much muscle because I didn't eat much protein and I look really "sick".

Eat 3 meals a day, or 5 if you want but make sure you eat the right amount of calories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
No. It will not help you. Google CICO or Calories in calories out. That is how you lose weight. Make sure you eat enough protein too, so you don't lose too much muscle. Muscle is very important for attraction. When I first lost weight I also lost too much muscle because I didn't eat much protein and I look really "sick".

Eat 3 meals a day, or 5 if you want but make sure you eat the right amount of calories.
So just lose more calories than I consume?

So just lose more calories than I consume?
You don't have to lose them, it's best to not consume enough calories and you will lose weight. You don't even need to exercise if you do it, which I don't recommend. Exercise is what makes you a man.

you should do a cardio workout first thing in the morning everyday before you eat breakfast and make sure to increase your protein and reduce your sugar and carb intake

Skip breakfast, not lunch. For breakfast drink coffee and eat nothing.