Skull asians

P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
Is it more common for asians to have wimp skulls or warrior skulls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
What Asians lack is the brow ridge and forehead projection which reduces the robustness and masculinity of their skulls.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Krezo, Deleted member 4671 and 6 others
they have eggs instead of skulls

warrior. asians on average have a good diet and development for their race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, eyebagcel, Kingkellz and 4 others
jfl, my asian hapa skull has a shit jaw and ZERO browridge. It's completely flat with just my high set eyebrow on top. just lol...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, Deleted member 399 and Phillybeard1996
OP is asian 100%

warrior. asians on average have a good diet and development for their race
I think its more common for asians to have a warrior skull then whites. From what im guessing. But whites have a more protruding browridge. Also even if asians have warrior skull the whites on average still mogs. Due to coloring maxilla eye area ect.
jfl, my asian hapa skull has a shit jaw and ZERO browridge. It's completely flat with just my high set eyebrow on top. just lol...
Is the dad asian or the mom?

Depends on which asians, East Asian normally wimpier, SEA normally more robust

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3202 and Mediocre Normalfag
Do southeast asians have more projecying browridge also?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Warrior, rarely wimp. East Asian usually have non existent brow ridge, SEA on the other hand have more robust skull and brow ridge but still flatter or at least less protuding forehead and zygos compared to other races in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Effortless
almost every single asian is recessed as fuck

568BCDCE 3A3F 4D27 9AE1 56348AF92D30

Asians tend to have a flatter occiput; however, they notably lack a strong browridge/gabella, a projecting and small nose, forward growth and a protruding, strong chin.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, PenileFacialSurgery, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others

The irony being that, East Asians are typically much taller then South East Asians. So...

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

• +1
View attachment 379578

Asians tend to have a flatter occiput; however, they notably lack a strong browridge/gabella, a projecting and small nose, forward growth and a protruding, strong chin.
Yea idk about the chin part but alot of asians can have big jaws though prob about half have big jaws half have weak jaws. But on average they do tend to lack browridge. Even though some asians have a bit stronger browridge then other asians.

The irony being that, East Asians are typically much taller then South East Asians. So...

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Yeah true that, you'd expect the the taller group would be more robust over all but SEA have more robust skull for some reason

Yeah true that, you'd expect the the taller group would be more robust over all but SEA have more robust skull for some reason
Sent you a dm

Asians usually have large skulls ngl. They only lack good maxillas and good brow ridge projections (not all of them though, some of them actually have good brow ridges and decent maxillas, but they are rare).

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, thecel and Phillybeard1996
Asians usually have large skulls ngl. They only lack good maxillas and good brow ridge projections (not all of them though, some of them actually have good brow ridges and decent maxillas, but they are rare).

View attachment 379631
He has a great nose also. Does not have the typpical asian nose

• +1
Reactions: thecel, GordonFreeman and Deleted member 3832
post a pic bro

What Asians lack is the brow ridge and forehead projection which reduces the robustness and masculinity of their skulls.
this. also their eyes are not deep set enough

He looks more white then asian

• +1
Reactions: thecel
He looks more white then asian
God has granted me mercy, if you saw my mother (the most gook of all gooks) it is honestly a complete miracle I look the way I do.

Attachments

• IMG_20200420_132713.jpg
    IMG_20200420_132713.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 110
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
God has granted me mercy, if you saw my mother (the most gook of all gooks) it is honestly a complete miracle I look the way I do.
What kind of asian are you?

broooo fuck off and go slay some k pop fan girls, you aint ugly and your described failos arent really that bad

View attachment 379578

The real brutal pill is the northern atlantid pill no 1 will ever fully understand its brutality

Looks white with chinky eyes literally 1 simple eye surgery and you would look white

It's a mix, just like with any race... What I do know is that Koreans and Japs prefer smaller faces and smaller skulls for both sexes.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Vidyacoper
my mom is from Thailand dad is white
Damn your dad is a coping JBWmaxer. You could have turned out worse but I think that on average, white female asian male kids look better than asian female white male kids.

• +1
Damn your dad is a coping JBWmaxer. You could have turned out worse but I think that on average, white female asian male kids look better than asian female white male kids.
probably true but not for the reasons you think. on average white female kids look better because there are very few of them, most white women hate asian men so those relationships barely exist, and the examples you will find will likely be very few, and attractive people are the only people who will likely want to talk about their genetics, due to being so proud of themselves. Most hapa kids are of asian mother's with white father's, so it makes sense that the majority being SUBHUMAN just from hapa genes are likely all ugly, and all from white male asian female families, there are simply more of them.

• +1
Reactions: FromEE, Effortless and Greeicy
probably true but not for the reasons you think. on average white female kids look better because there are very few of them, most white women hate asian men so those relationships barely exist, and the examples you will find will likely be very few, and attractive people are the only people who will likely want to talk about their genetics, due to being so proud of themselves. Most hapa kids are of asian mother's with white father's, so it makes sense that the majority being SUBHUMAN just from hapa genes are likely all ugly, and all from white male asian female families, there are simply more of them.

Is your dad a subhuman?

yes totally, he's literally 1 PSL

It is what it is mate, some people get desperate, at least you could SEA max aswell since youre white passing :feelshaha:

It is what it is mate, some people get desperate, at least you could SEA max aswell since youre white passing :feelshaha:
I fucking hate asian women. Not for the way they look though, their whole philosophy, the way they act, and the gook accent just pisses me off. I want to have children one day, and I want them to enjoy life. I don't want them to be ugly, or short. I'm tall, and if I got a white girl or just not a subhuman girl the kid would also be at least taller than average, and decent looking. I don't want to have a fucking short ugly manlet kid. And asian women are awful. The way they cream over white guys disgusts me. I hate seeing the blackpill then trying to take advantage of it. It just makes me depressed. If anything I'll pump and dump low IQ asian women but their personalities unironically turn me off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Effortless
The real brutal pill is the northern atlantid pill no 1 will ever fully understand its brutality

Looks white with chinky eyes literally 1 simple eye surgery and you would look white
Who looks white with chinky eyes? Talking about me lol?

Last edited:
I fucking hate asian women. Not for the way they look though, their whole philosophy, the way they act, and the gook accent just pisses me off. I want to have children one day, and I want them to enjoy life. I don't want them to be ugly, or short. I'm tall, and if I got a white girl or just not a subhuman girl the kid would also be at least taller than average, and decent looking. I don't want to have a fucking short ugly manlet kid. And asian women are awful. The way they cream over white guys disgusts me. I hate seeing the blackpill then trying to take advantage of it. It just makes me depressed. If anything I'll pump and dump low IQ asian women but their personalities unironically turn me off.
You live in Kr?

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996

This can be fixed right

Yes. Easily fix. :)

Good I was worrying for a sec

Bro your kids will look white though fret not 1/4 asians often look white passing the first gen looks hapa often

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200502-134725_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200502-134725_Instagram.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
but that doesn’t make the eyes deep set though, does it?
Makes it partially deepset along the supraorbital rim and lateral rim, but the extent of the deep-seated-ness effect will depend on how low set the brow bone is to begin with.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Aesthetics_III