Skull is everything

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Everything makes sense now , I was shit ugly dalit in hs (still am ) but got Alexander the Great treatment because of my massive skull

• +1
Reactions: SA7, fuxkdakikez and Kazuya
Z

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Everything makes sense now , I was shit ugly dalit in hs (still am ) but got Alexander the Great treatment because of my massive skull

And I'll chop off with my sickle and keep it as a collector's item.

legit

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Yeah and people get fooled with coloring and hairstyle. Without decent bones you are nothing

Na being goth is everything I remember my old job some nigger said “omg didn’t even know Verm was there has he worked here this entire time?” And the manager said “yup he just stays in the shadows like one of those goths” Dracula type shitinnot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Damn bro you have a insecurity about the size of your skull were you repeatedly bullied by people with normal size skulls who look attractive whilst your ginormous oversized gargantuan head looks so oddily disproportionate get a ct scan if there’s a machine big enough for your measurements see if you have tumour growing lol your family ancestors must of been called the big head family all genetically afflicted with big heads unless you are the only one in family brutal you look like the elephant man.

Attachments

• IMG_1176.jpeg
    IMG_1176.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1177.webp
    88 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23558