skull mog is the worst mog

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel

Head mog = presence mog. Bigger head = more bone mass, better face. Nothing beats the head mog. When you stand next to someone with a bigger head, you instantly feel inferier. Its facking brutal

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Bluepill and Deleted member 611
Skull mog is always accompanied by frame + height mog, otherwise they look like a bobblehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, mojopin and androidcel
Gymcels with small skulls look disgusting, there is one 6'4 around 250-270lbs gymcel at my gym and he looks so hilarious because his small skull.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wool and Deleted member 206
Is this really true? I have a huge head and I got made fun of for it growing up. Then again, I have also been really skinny all my life, so that prob makes me look weird.

Gymcels with small skulls look disgusting, there is one 6'4 around 250lbs gymcel at my gym and he looks so hilarious because his small skull.
yeah, fucking legit. I can‘t put on more muscle, because my head starts looking too small. My ex has openly told me this and said I should stop getting bigger. Proportions are the most important when it comes to aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Wool and androidcel
Is this really true? I have a huge head and I got made fun of for it growing up. Then again, I have also been really skinny all my life, so that prob makes me look weird.
nah it's a good thing even if not in perfect proportion

How could you forget this one :feelsgood:
Chris pratt adam scott variety 22

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Coping

Or this one when the dude gets mogged by 2 girls. Height and skull mogged into oblivion.

You can see the pain in his eyes
These chicks are probably like 6'-6'2 as well

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Sc22

Or this one when the dude gets mogged by 2 girls. Height and skull mogged into oblivion.

fuarrk skull mog is brutal. worse than height mog x10000000

I have a big head but my face is ugly :feelsbadman:

Is this noticeable in real life tho?

I never thought this was a big deal but after seeing some of those pictures...it definitely will make you look more dominant when you skull mog someone else infront of a girl. Though you do need a good frame and height to pull off a big head

I never thought this was a big deal but after seeing some of those pictures
And to think that I have felt insecure for not finding caps made for larger skulls.

Feelingful froge

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Lol same here I need large hats :feelsgiga:
Bieber's skull is so damn small. All these Hollywood superstars are false gods imo.
Beebs

Biber

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Yea lmaoo with skull it’s hard to tell if someone has a small or big one until they stand next to someone else and get mogged to oblivion or vice versa
It's over for Beebs.
Hu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Coping
That 2nd pic the OP posted: brutal skullmog

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
this is a good mogging. beiber being exposed for the low T narrow skulled faggot twink cuckold that he is
Exactly. He can't fraud his body language.

>Crossed arms to protect his vital organs and to appear harmless to the predator
>Deer eyes reveal his discomfort and will to run away

This boy is no fighter.

Its over

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and manlet cUnt