Skull size is cope

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
Images 3
Images 2
Images 1
Images

In all these cases, the guy with the smallest skull is more beautiful, because big skull is far from being one of the priorities to make someone beautiful.

Images 4

But of course, having a peanut skull is a death sentence. That's why you must have a minimum size.
You must have a larger than average skull for women
Head Circumference

As you can see, if you are in the 50th male percentile, you will already have a skull size greater than 90% of women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4019, thecel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Yeah true Megamind gets zero bitches on his dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, thecel, Deleted member 9355 and 1 other person
It's all about the proportions to the rest of your body

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
It's all about the proportions to the rest of your body
View attachment 985817

This, also

man with larger skull with good face > smaller skull with worse face
man with smaller skull with good face > bigger skull with worse face

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, pizza and Blue
Skull size isn't cope, I think it's one of the most important factors of attractiveness, especially the sagittal dimensions of the skull.
Image result for neanderthal skull vs modern

Skull size, especially sagitally, easily signals good health.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Warlow and PenileFacialSurgery
I also forgot to address this, a big skull will make it difficult for you to create a harmonious frame
This, also

Short people often have this problem where the skull is normal sized but since their body so small, the skull looks disproportionate and makes them look even more comical.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Effortless and 2 others
Skull size isn't cope, I think it's one of the most important factors of attractiveness, especially the sagittal dimensions of the skull.
Image result for neanderthal skull vs modern

Skull size, especially sagitally, easily signals good health.
Just compare neanderthal skull to human skull theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19607, Traxanas, Chadrapist and 4 others
This, also

Short people often have this problem where the skull is normal sized but since their body so small, the skull looks disproportionate and makes them look even more comical.
View attachment 985796View attachment 985797View attachment 985798View attachment 985799
In all these cases, the guy with the smallest skull is more beautiful, because big skull is far from being one of the priorities to make someone beautiful.

View attachment 985806
But of course, having a peanut skull is a death sentence. That's why you must have a minimum size.
View attachment 985809
As you can see, if you are in the 50th male percentile, you will already have a skull size greater than 90% of women

You guys make no sense. You do realize that you are all biased in favor of smaller skulls and smaller faces because they look attractive on females. How do you distinct the attractive features of a female vs the attractive features of a male without becoming a homosexual?

Often features that I find ugly, females find beautiful, features that I find beautiful, females find ugly.
Not always, but often.

I think for sure that most females prefer bigger skulls and bigger faces relative to these skulls. Often the size of the skull is determined by facial growth, so big faces come with big skulls.

I would for sure prefer a female with a smaller face and smaller skull size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 4106
You guys make no sense. You do realize that you are all biased in favor of smaller skulls and smaller faces because they look attractive on females. How do you distinct the attractive features of a female vs the attractive features of a male without becoming a homosexual?

Often features that I find ugly, females find beautiful, features that I find beautiful, females find ugly.
Not always, but often.

I think for sure that most females prefer bigger skulls and bigger faces relative to these skulls. Often the size of the skull is determined by facial growth, so big faces come with big skulls.

I get your point - I often find myself misjudging what I think is attractive and what girls actually find attractive. With that being said, obviously we have a pretty good idea of what is deemed as attractive in the eyes of women. We know roughly what a good face looks like, what a good physique looks like, and what traits are attractive (hunter eyes, zygos, ogee curve, jaw, harmony, good hair, thick neck, tall, low bodyfat and V-taper and so on and so forth)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106

Not always, but often.

As I said, you have to have a skull bigger than women. And with only the 50th percentile, you are already more than 90% of them

Not always, but often.

Yes, but we're talking about proportions relative to the body. A small framed manlet/average guy is going to look hilariously stupid with an above average skull size (not that he would get laid anyways, just saying). Large skull is something for tall guys.

Just compare neanderthal skull to human skull theory
Yeah, but it's not wild to imagine that there are differences in skull size of the same magnitude.

Image result for upper paleolithic skull
Left lateral views of the Sunghir 1 and 5 adult skulls (above) and the Sunghir 2 and 3 immature skulls (below).
Image result for upper paleolithic skull

These are all homo sapiens from pre-agriculture time(upper paleolithic).

Yes, but we're talking about proportions relative to the body. A small framed manlet/average guy is going to look hilariously stupid with an above average skull size (not that he would get laid anyways, just saying). Large skull is something for tall guys.
Not height, but frame matters. Plenty of tall men with small frames, short men with wide frames.

Wide frame and wide plus long skull is attractive independent of height.

As for short men with small frame, but big skulls, they can always roid and get ridiculous shoulder-width.

Chico's skull is cuck tier, tbh

Uvhq0m685ds31

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
How tall is Marlon Teixeira unlarped?

And yes, skull is overrated.
Chris Pratt looks like a hippo with that huge skull. Smaller faces tend to have more details.

Big skull = makes you look shorter on pics
Small skull is ideal for Tinder or IG

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 4887
How tall is Marlon Teixeira unlarped?

And yes, skull is overrated.
Chris Pratt looks like a hippo with that huge skull. Smaller faces tend to have more details.
6'2

View attachment 985796View attachment 985797View attachment 985798View attachment 985799

View attachment 985806
View attachment 985809
are you sure about this graph??

every single graph i read and other statistics say otherwise, perhaps this one is from a specific part of the world where people are short.

Mine is 22.44 slightly relaxed tape measure and shaved head at 6ft1. According to your post i should be average but my life experience tells me otherwise. What do you think after reading the stats i posted?!

are you sure about this graph??

every single graph i read and other statistics say otherwise, perhaps this one is from a specific part of the world where people are short.

View attachment 1066297

View attachment 1066306

View attachment 1066307

Mine is 22.44 slightly relaxed tape measure and shaved head at 6ft1. According to your post i should be average but my life experience tells me otherwise. What do you think after reading the stats i posted?!
Yes, I'm sure, it's based on soldiers from the American army.
The first chart you posted is about hat, which is different. For example it shows a hat for women from 61 to 64 cm, which practically does not exist.

The other two charts you posted confirm my chart.

The average is around 22.4, considering that the average height is 5'10, you would be slightly below average. I have the same skull size as you, every time I shave my head, I also look small, just leave the hair grow up, and it looked normal

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel
The first chart you posted is about hat, which is different. For example it shows a hat for women from 61 to 64 cm, which practically does not exist.

The average is around 22.4, considering that the average height is 5'10, you would be slightly below average. I have the same skull size as you, every time I shave my head, I also look small, just leave the hair grow up, and it looked normal
hmm well almost average is definitely not bad. Many here havetold me its incel tier but idk i kinda do feel it when my head is shaved. Definitely not incel tier with hair though i totally agree with you there. Just gotta make sure not to go bald, it adds up quite a lot of volume especially in the back if you have an undercut. But if its really almost average why do people keep saying its so bad.

• +1
hmm well almost average is definitely not bad. Many here havetold me its incel tier but idk i kinda do feel it when my head is shaved. Definitely not incel tier with hair though i totally agree with you there. Just gotta make sure not to go bald, it adds up quite a lot of volume especially in the back if you have an undercut. But if its really almost average why do people keep saying its so bad.
The last sentence was a question?

• +1
What a shit thread

“Skull is cops, but if you’re skullcel it’s over”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670

At 2:07(or thumbnail) the graph they display shows skulls at 66.5cm big which is insane and 57 which should be average is on the bottom. Also every guy i see measuring their skull for hat size on youtube typically they have 58+cms which would mean their always above average. I really dont know how valid the military graph is since my own experience and research has shown otherwise tbh. Not discrediting you im making an argument for the sake of further exapnding on this and see whats true and not.

At 2:07(or thumbnail) the graph they display shows skulls at 66.5cm big which is insane and 57 which should be average is on the bottom. Also every guy i see measuring their skull for hat size on youtube typically they have 58+cms which would mean their always above average. I really dont know how valid the military graph is since my own experience and research has shown otherwise tbh. Not discrediting you im making an argument for the sake of further exapnding on this and see whats true and not.

This is because it measures along with the hair, the hair adds extra size to the skull size.
On the chart I showed you, they had shaved hair.

• +1
This is because it measures along with the hair, the hair adds extra size to the skull size.
On the chart I showed you, they had shaved hair.
Makes sense, always noticed that my hats fitted a lot better after a haircut, i still think its weird that they have a 66.5cm size but i believe you more, not cause i wanna be biased but my intuition is leaning on your charts way more.

• +1
wtf brutal mog
Images