Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
skull is legit one of the best theories tbh. i see it all the time IRL

if i see manlet with gl girl -> large skull

if i see unattractive person(not very rich) with stacy -> large skull

people take large skulled manlets/average height people more seriously than small skulled tall people

etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Mateusz74 and SHARK
imo it lools comical
even more on a bad frame

I see it as failo because my frame cant really outbalance my skull

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and SHARK

people take large skulled manlets/average height people more seriously than small skulled tall people

etc.
how do u measure your skull ???

Are you Brazilian?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2933

etc.
He’s ugly tho

You know when people like me are talking about big skull we are talking about acromegalic warrior skulls with high bonemass, not bloated balloons...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

etc.
I have average height and a peanut skull... i cant cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Hes+just+a+gardenvariety+turbo+manlet+_df36e46dae171e9001affd54585acbe1.jpg

perhaps its not actually his skull that is big, but rather his subhuman frame giving him the bobblehead look. its all about proportions

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Eduardo DOV
yes i know him. he is not a big streamer, doesnt make enough money that would make his gf choose him despite his physical flaws
how do I know if I have a big small or average skullsize???

Hes+just+a+gardenvariety+turbo+manlet+_df36e46dae171e9001affd54585acbe1.jpg

perhaps its not actually his skull that is big, but rather his subhuman frame giving him the bobblehead look. its all about proportions
yes

maybe he has a cool dick too, who knows
or he is a cuck
you can measure it with a tape
the circumference??

what is the values to be considered big, average or small ?
what are**

@Eduardo DOV

you can look this up online, i dont have the exact numbers out of my ass

the guy in the pictures is not a chad and is ugly all around.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot

good picture to showcase importance of skull size

• Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
i fucking hate this leftist faggot destiny and the fact he has a hqnp makes me even more filled with rage

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2486
You know when people like me are talking about big skull we are talking about acromegalic warrior skulls with high bonemass, not bloated balloons...
they still have sexy girlfriends so keep crying for them faggot

• JFL
yeah he seems to be more present
aesthetics and size go hand in hand

you want to be as aesthetic as possbile while being as large as possible. this goes for pre. much everything

size is basically multiplier for your aesthetics. it doesn't places base for attraction, it amplifies your existing aesthetics

aesthetics and size go hand in hand

you want to be as aesthetic as possbile while being as large as possible. this goes for pre. much everything

size is basically multiplier for your aesthetics. it doesn't places base for attraction, it amplifies your existing aesthetics
in this one here he doesn'r seem to got such a big head
look at his father

they still have sexy girlfriends so keep crying for them faggot
i figured that you never really disagree with me, you just always look for an excuse to shit on me.

Did I hurt you in the past?

• +1
in this one here he doesn'r seem to got such a big head
look at his father

View attachment 92264
i mean you can check other group pictures he skull mogs most models. in this picture he could be standing behind a bit, could be lens distortion, angles etc. he's also like 6'4" while being similar height to other women on this picture so i dont know whats going on

i mean you can check other group pictures he skull mogs most models. in this picture he could be standing behind a bit, could be lens distortion, angles etc. he's also like 6'4" while being similar height to other women on this picture so i dont know whats going on
i think if it wasn't for his father and brother, he would still made that effect on the women
guess his big head thing is genetics

View attachment 92246

good picture to showcase importance of skull size
The person with the highest PSL is the person who doesn't need to fraud anything, and still mogs everyone. That's harmony.

Chico:
192cm (Thought never entered his mind to wear lifts) (other models feed their insecurities and wear lifts)
Massive Skull
Top tier eye area and midface
Broad frame naturally (bone wise) (The thought of taking steroids is non existent in his mind)

Harmony is the state of being extremely good looking without needing to stress about "improving" anything. Everything is noticeable subconsciously to everyone. People aren't stupid and can see through things. If you wear lifts, you throw off your harmony because you're throwing off your natural proportions, ie: arm length would then appear "too short", among countless other things. The true PSL gods are those who don't need to "augment" anything. Psychologically everyone knows who is genetically good looking anyways. Can't achieve harmony if you don't have it. Attempt to achieve harmony and your throw off whatever degree of "harmony" you already have, and give yourself more ridiculous things to stress about which really should be non-entities and not recurring thoughts that you imposed on yourself due to erratic decisions.

• +1
Reactions: her and Deleted member 2486
The person with the highest PSL is the person who doesn't need to fraud anything, and still mogs everyone. That's harmony.

Chico:
192cm (Thought never entered his mind to wear lifts) (other models feed their insecurities and wear lifts)
Massive Skull
Top tier eye area and midface
Broad frame naturally (bone wise) (The thought of taking steroids is non existent in his mind)

Harmony is the state of being extremely good looking without needing to stress about "improving" anything. Everything is noticeable subconsciously to everyone. People aren't stupid and can see through things. If you wear lifts, you throw off your harmony because you're throwing off your natural proportions, ie: arm length would then appear "too short", among countless other things. The true PSL gods are those who don't need to "augment" anything. Psychologically everyone knows who is genetically good looking anyways. Can't achieve harmony if you don't have it. Attempt to achieve harmony and your throw off whatever degree of "harmony" you already have, and give yourself more ridiculous things to stress about which really should be non-entities and not recurring thoughts that you imposed on yourself due to erratic decisions.
his frame is not special

his frame is not special
That's part of the point. So should he panic and start injecting IGF-DES into his shoulders daily in some desperate attempt? No.

• +1
Reactions: 195cm

etc.
how do you measure? and what is the correct size for someone 6'1"

yes i know him. he is not a big streamer, doesnt make enough money that would make his gf choose him despite his physical flaws
Destiny has an entire wiki page dedicated to him and according to the net makes 8k USD a month from streaming alone.

chadkhan right the dude op used is ugly as shit. He has a massive skull with no harmony and weird bone proportions