Skull size

milfslayer76

milfslayer76

Iron
How important and how much does your skull size affect ur looks and appearance?

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
more about proportion, a big and ugly skull is a falt, and a big and attractive skull is a massive halo, I am big-skulled and pretty decent looking, everyone notices my presence when I enter a room, as well as even just walking around in public, you need a wide bideltoid to compensate your big skull as well, a big skull on a 13-year-old girl frame is a falt regardless of attractiveness.
5/10 importance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Rea and milfslayer76
Not much. Just wear a longer hairstyle if your skull is small. Girls on birth control love pretty boys so small skulls are valid. They also make your frame look bigger in pics. Big skulls are more masculine obviously and do great with milfs or 24+ but it isn't really a negative with younger hoes imo.

• +1
Reactions: milfslayer76
Not much. Just wear a longer hairstyle if your skull is small. Girls on birth control love pretty boys so small skulls are valid. They also make your frame look bigger in pics. Big skulls are more masculine obviously and do great with milfs or 24+ but it isn't really a negative with younger hoes im
Not much. Just wear a longer hairstyle if your skull is small. Girls on birth control love pretty boys so small skulls are valid. They also make your frame look bigger in pics. Big skulls are more masculine obviously and do great with milfs or 24+ but it isn't really a negative with younger hoes imo.
ok appreciate it 👍

more about proportion, a big and ugly skull is a falt, and a big and attractive skull is a massive halo, I am big-skulled and pretty decent looking, everyone notices my presence when I enter a room, as well as even just walking around in public, you need a wide bideltoid to compensate your big skull as well, a big skull on a 13-year-old girl frame is a falt regardless of attractiveness.
5/10 importance
Bruh kana i didnt know u had an account on org lmao

Good for mogging other men jfl. Girls don’t really care about skull size. Justin Bieber had a peanut skull but was one of the highest SMV men on the planet.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and milfslayer76
am big-skulled and pretty decent looking, everyone notices my presence when I enter a room

Dab643e5 b6bb 436a 8de7 9cbb8792de39 jpeg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, chudlite, rolloftape and 2 others