skullcels....

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
why don't you take growth hormone??? it literally grows your skull easy solution to your problem lol.

Because small skull is a chad trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 6’1cel, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
a compact, robust skull is masculine trait because it protects you against impacts as you're harder to hit, but most ethnic shitskin peanut skulls are far from robust and look fragile af, ethnic peanut skullcels also usually have fragile manlet bodies, they're the absolute subhumans and i hate that so many of them live here in krautland

why don't you take growth hormone??? it literally grows your skull easy solution to your problem lol.
It doesn’t? Also organs are more sensitive to HG. They tend to grow more than the bones causing death :)

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and sandcelmuttcel
A skull can be thick and wide from mastiquation strength during growth.

During childhood it gets wider because sutures are growing up, and during the middle of teenange it gets thicker.

How to know your skull width ? Look at your ipd. it's as simple as that.
How to know your skull thickness ?
Look at your esr ratio, and your overall skull: does your eyes look too wided compared to your biparietal....

Thickness is easy to get during adulthood with hgh.
The hardest thing is to get a nice ipd, which needs chewing + mse as it disrupt the sutures, according to retard.

This explain why during childhood we get more skull width and then during middle teenange we get more skull thickness.
(we get both at the same time but in different proportions according to our developmental stage).

As you can see i had a good mastiqation ha itbas a child, but then i fucked up everything with an everyday fast food diet lol (i was eating so fast and not chewing enough).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bigfatpersonboy

During childhood it gets wider because sutures are growing up, and during the middle of teenange it gets thicker.

Look at your esr ratio, and your overall skull: does your eyes look too wided compared to your biparietal....

The hardest thing is to get a nice ipd, which needs chewing + mse as it disrupt the sutures, according to retard.

This explain why during childhood we get more skull width and then during middle teenange we get more skull thickness.
(we get both at the same time but in different proportions according to our developmental stage).

As you can see i had a good mastiqation ha itbas a child, but then i fucked up everything with an everyday fast food diet lol (i was eating so fast and not chewing enough).
lol at this fucking wall of broscience

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston

Stop your bioscience
Every male model have small skull because it make their shoulder look broader and neck look thick, that's all

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Stop your bioscience
Every male model have small skull because it make their shoulder look broader and neck look thick, that's all
They don't have a small skull. Their bizygo is around 143 and their ipd around 65.
It's average sized.
But some supermodels like o pry have a 99 per centile skull with a 150 bizygo and 69 ipd.

It doesn’t? Also organs are more sensitive to HG. They tend to grow more than the bones causing death :)
what's the problem if the rest of the body grows too in proportion? and yes it definitely does grow your skull lol source

keep coping with chewing tbh
i don't need to lol, i just need to get implants to get more lateral projection. You guys are just close minded and frustrated as i can see from your agressiveness.
Just wanted to help you all with science

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Bruh
It wont only grow the skull then
Zygos and the rest of the face will also grow and you might end up looking same or even worse like many cases of acromegaly
Look some images up , literally all of them seem to be skullcels

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Attachments

• 4AD7579D-258B-43E9-BD96-1A75AB7B426D.png
    4AD7579D-258B-43E9-BD96-1A75AB7B426D.png
    28 KB · Views: 9
unironically this
You are assuming that everyone who has a large skull has this shape and everyone that has a small one has a deformed one. Gtfo with your bullsht most chads and yes MOST have a small to medium skull i myself have a large skull so im not trying to defend something to make me feel better these are facts.