Slang question, what is a Chad?

shia.jihadist

shia.jihadist

Hezbollah Executioner
r/AskAnAmerican

Hi, I am European and I don't always understand American slang.One thing I encountered lately online is "a Chad". It seems derogatory when I see it used but ... my googling did not solve it for me.

One record told me about chilled out fun and popular California surfer.

I checked Urbandictionary and ... I am even more confused.

a) a popular guys

b) a fun nerdy

c) ehhhh ... something about some turtle ????

And obviously you don't mean the country of Chad either.

Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks

r/AskAnAmerican

Hi, I am European and I don't always understand American slang.One thing I encountered lately online is "a Chad". It seems derogatory when I see it used but ... my googling did not solve it for me.

One record told me about chilled out fun and popular California surfer.

I checked Urbandictionary and ... I am even more confused.

a) a popular guys

b) a fun nerdy

c) ehhhh ... something about some turtle ????

And obviously you don't mean the country of Chad either.

Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks

Cucked by Chad at the mall.​

I was at the mall picking out last minuet gifts today. I walk over towards the line to pay and some Chad sees me and walks fast to get to the line before me lol. Fair play i guess, but kinda dickish. Then to add to it, this smooth mother fucker chats up the cute ass girl working the register, complimenting her jacket, making her laugh etc.
Also, I used to like going to the mall when i was younger. Now, and especially during this time of year, it fucking sucks. Seeing all the beautiful women shopping with their boyfriends breaks my heart and ruins my day. Being FA is sure turning me into a hateful, bitter, piece of shit.
Edit: sorry for the clickbait-y title. I thought it was a kinda funny.

Cucked by Chad at the mall.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back