Reactions: infini, Ricky212, currylightskin and 15 others
not just slav incels, also white westerncels

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Hero of the Imperium, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
No nigga
They’re the only girls willing to put up with your subhumanity
Don’t confuse cope with preference

What a cope.
White women are the most tolerant of subhumanity. Asian women have the highest standards, as the most attractive race of female.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
No nigga
Do slavic chads even exist lmao, like ones that look slavic not just herritage

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and ReadBooksEveryday
Fact brother. Slavic chads are super rare and pretty much never look slavic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Erik-Jón
What a cope.
White women are the most tolerant of subhumanity. Asian women have the highest standards, as the most attractive race of female.
Shitskin curry cope

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Fact brother. Slavic chads are super rare and pretty much never look slavic
Gl slavic for example like dicaprio gets classified as baltic/Dutch on apricty for example

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
What was your motivation behind this thread lmfao

• JFL
Meanwhile I'm Black and am thirsting for an East Asian woman, literally dating on hard mode.

• JFL
No nigga
Most guys preferences are like that though dating is filled with so many copes like this lol

• +1
if men had the same smv as women they would probably pick the same type of women most of the time

• JFL
This is pretty funny because I actually did have a Slav in my class, he was really tall, probably 6'4 or some shit, idk, but really nothing special facially at all. Pretty sure he was an immigrant from Russia or some shit. He would always be talking to these Chinese immigrant foids in class though. Maybe they were discussing a communist takeover of America?

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 17311
they're traditional :soy:

Gl slavic for example like dicaprio gets classified as baltic/Dutch on apricty for example
Big facts. The best looking Slav are basically the least looking Slavs
You sure DiCaprio is Slav though? He did a good job hiding it if it fooled me

This is pretty funny because I actually did have a Slav in my class, he was really tall, probably 6'4 or some shit, idk, but really nothing special facially at all. Pretty sure he was an immigrant from Russia or some shit. He would always be talking to these Chinese immigrant foids in class though. Maybe they were discussing a communist takeover of America?
Typical Slav behavior tbh. They are not very sociable and tend to only be able to communicate with other subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
What a cope.
Yeah bro that’s why SEA is giga hard mode compared to Western Europe countries

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
94a6fd104f7d73ba5e8490a36c262749--russian-men-russian-models.jpg

cope gl russians are unmoggable

Also jfl
He has that same dead eye fish look all Slav have

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244 and ReadBooksEveryday

Typical Slav behavior tbh. They are not very sociable and tend to only be able to communicate with other subhumans
Don't pretend you know anything about Slavs. Probably you have never even met one in your life

Going for Asian women is typical Western white incel / beta behavior. SEAmaxxing is mostly done by Westerners. Also in the US like 30-40% of married Asian women have white husbands. Interracial marriages between Slavic men and Asian women are rare. Vast majority of Slavic men want Slavic women for good reason.

Just because there are some Slavic incels with yellow fever in this forum that doesn't mean Slavs are like that in general. Jfl at drawing conclusions on a group of people based on some obscure internet forum that generally attracts the mentally ill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and ReadBooksEveryday
Don't pretend you know anything about Slavs. Probably you have never even met one in your life

Going for Asian women is typical Western white incel / beta behavior. SEAmaxxing is mostly done by Westerners. Also in the US like 30-40% of married Asian women have white husbands. Interracial marriages between Slavic men and Asian women are rare. Vast majority of Slavic men want Slavic women for good reason.

Just because there are some Slavic incels with yellow fever in this forum that doesn't mean Slavs are like that in general. Jfl at drawing conclusions on a group of people based on some obscure internet forum that generally attracts the mentally ill.
Even slavic women don’t want slav men

Also jfl at this nigga
Most Slavs can barely visit their nearby neighbor let alone travel all the way to Thailand
US has higher earning power, ofc those niggas will go

• JFL
Reactions: infini
Yeah bro that’s why SEA is giga hard mode compared to Western Europe countries

SEA is gigamode if not Nordic.
East Asian women in the West, which is what I obvously meant, being richer than white men and women, and even more attractive to boot, are dinosaur asteroid mode.

SEA is gigamode if not Nordic.
East Asian women in the West, which is what I obvously meant, being richer than white men and women, and even more attractive to boot, are dinosaur asteroid mode.
Facts bro
My fat manlet German friend had all these stacies swooning for him but he wanted the hardest of the hardest, a pan faced gookie 😍😍

Also jfl at this nigga
Most Slavs can barely visit their nearby neighbor let alone travel all the way to Thailand
US has higher earning power, ofc those niggas will go
Russia is full of Mongoloids. What do you think what race indigenous Siberians are. Yet it is not common for Russian men to go to Siberia for a noodle woman instead of dating a Slavic one. Like I said your thread is retarded and you know nothing of Slavs

Also jfl at these morons bashing Slavs when this forum's biggest chads are actually Eastern European (cocainecowboy and Prettyboy)

doesnt matter slavs have the prettiest women and are low inhib

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Erik-Jón
doesnt matter slavs have the prettiest women and are low inhib

Cope. They have some of the ugliest women.
Slavic women look like Linda Blair in The Exorcist.

Cope. They have some of the ugliest women.
Slavic women look like Linda Blair in The Exorcist.
true slavic men mog their women hard

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Detona
No nigga
I mean they are asians themselves so what's the issue?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 15004

Dicaprios mom is Russian and dicaprio has a easyern European phenotype he look baltid

Asian fetish is basically an American/Western European thing, the most common interracial marriage in the US is a white man and an Asian woman. So someone here is projecting

I'm a slav and hate asians