Slavcels, what are your thoughts on Panslavism?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Panslavism is the idea of uniting all Slavic countries under one Union. What do you think about the idea and do you think it could in a way be the solution to inceldom in Slavic countries?

@St.TikTokcel @NoReedemingFeature @WeiWei @MoggerGaston @cytoplasm @shizuku11111 @Debetro @jisko32

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, watah, shizuku11111 and 6 others
In slavia looks don't even matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49, WeiWei, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Its just argument from russian expansionism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, mrriceguyreturn, WeiWei and 6 others
United Shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, fuse, AscensionMan98 and 12 others
It would be a disaster

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ggg.tv🤫, borntosuffer and 3 others
Panslavism is the idea of uniting all Slavic countries under one Union. What do you think about the idea and do you think it could in a way be the solution to inceldom in Slavic countries?

@St.TikTokcel @NoReedemingFeature @WeiWei @MoggerGaston @cytoplasm @shizuku11111 @Debetro @jisko32
As long as you do not include the balkans it kind of works, the soviet union didn't have almost any country against country conflicts for example belarus-lithuania or something

But it would be a total shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, i_love_roosters and Jason Voorhees
@SlavicGeneral @slavicpsycho @apocalypse

Panslavism is extremely schzio. It's a niche idea, it's not like it's something mainstream. Every single country that qualifies for this union would object to it, it's absolutely impossible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Imretarded?, ambi and 5 others
Panslavism is extremely schzio. It's a niche idea, it's not like it's something mainstream. Every single country that qualifies for this union would object to it, it's absolutely impossible
Many EE countries are cold desolate wasteland with low population. If they were unified the population would increase and the place more liveable

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and murdah
Im not slavic, but im in Poland rn and all slavs hate eachother. Poles hate Russians and view Ukranians as mexicans and they view Belarusians as a Euro North Korea. Poles and Czech people even get offended if you call them Eastern Europeans cause they don’t want to be associated with Eastern slavs jfl. These sliggas can never unite tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, mrriceguyreturn, SlavicGeneral and 5 others
Many EE countries are cold desolate wasteland with low population. If they were unified the population would increase and the place more liveable
How exactly would that happen. Most EE countries have crazy low birthrates. How would these low-population regions get more population

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

All Slavs should be gassed

• JFL
Reactions: piec, Imretarded? and Jason Voorhees
How exactly would that happen. Most EE countries have crazy low birthrates. How would these low-population regions get more population
I've heard the entire population in balkans is concentrated to the cities along the coast of the adriatic sea and in Russia all the population is concentrated to a few cities If these people moved places and spread out it would help with the population.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and i_love_roosters
I don't understand what the point is. Russia alone is enough to destroy the United poorshithole of America
@chimpkill America is a complete poor shithole that has to create a Jewish NATO alliance cuz of Russia

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Imretarded?, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I've heard the entire population in balkans is concentrated to the cities along the coast of the adriatic sea and in Russia all the population is concentrated to a few cities If these people moved places and spread out it would help with the population.
Yeah, but why would they. What does pan-slavism have to do with i

• +1
I don't understand what the point is. Russia alone is enough to destroy the United poorshithole of America
@chimpkill America is a complete poor shithole that has to create a Jewish NATO alliance cuz of Russia
GDP per capita is the USA is $80k meanwhile it's 15k in Russia. Also America is slightly above Russia in terms of military power by itself (no nato)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and Jason Voorhees
I'm 1/4 slav but I don't care about slavs at all.

• +1
No way in hell that would work JFL

Nobody cares about these corrupt shitholes. Rusoids and amerimutts are going to turn them into active warzones soon enough. Time to leave this sinking ship.

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, SidharthTheSlayer, SubSigma and 2 others
Uniting Africa seems better

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
GDP per capita is the USA is $80k meanwhile it's 15k in Russia. Also America is slightly above Russia in terms of military power by itself (no nato)
According to the new 2024 statistics. Russia has the number one strongest army. It was confirmed by a American source.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and jisko32
basically the USSR, which was based, and it was needed to counteract AMERICA's hegemony

basically the USSR, which was based, and it was needed to counteract AMERICA's hegemony
So based that it killed more than 20 million rusoids but then again, you cope with JBW so obviously you post shit like this.

i think it’s a bad idea

Imo it's impossible to unite all slavcels, especially balkancels. If we could somehow unite a great russian empire would be the best solution. Russian stacies fuck incels anyway so you can't lose.

• +1
All Russian Stacies with a phat ass for me only

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
It will happen as an Arab Confederation after muslims become majority of population

Im not slavic, but im in Poland rn and all slavs hate eachother. Poles hate Russians and view Ukranians as mexicans and they view Belarusians as a Euro North Korea. Poles and Czech people even get offended if you call them Eastern Europeans cause they don’t want to be associated with Eastern slavs jfl. These sliggas can never unite tbh.
Poles just hate everyone

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
I like slavic brotherhood but I alredy sold my soul LTRing a german

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova and gribsufer1
No one gives a fuck about your dumb country. you look like a jew, faggot. You say america is a poor shithole yet one highschool dropout can make more than your entire family in a year so go fuck yourself

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
Slavs uniting is incredibly stupid.

They have very little in common other than all being communist at one point.

They’re split between 4 different religions (Orthodoxy, Catholicism, and Islam, and Atheism).

They literally all hate each other.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
No one gives a fuck about your dumb country.
Keep coping filthy jew, America is the most Jewish country, even more Jewish than Israel. Also, how does everyone not give a fuck about my country when you are trying to impose sanctions against us? although you idiots have made it worse for yourself lol
you look like a jew, faggot.
No I don't, are you blind?

Last edited:
Keep coping filthy jew, America is the most Jewish country, even more Jewish than Israel. Also, how does everyone not give a fuck about my country when you are trying to impose sanctions against us? although you idiots have made it worse for yourself lol

No I don't, are you blind?
If you believe we are living worse than you then you’re brainwashed. We live better than you in every way, and never relied on Russia for shit. These sanctions didn’t affect america in a negative way lol. How does it feel that your country loves American goods so much that it has to buy it from third party countries?

If you believe we are living worse than you then you’re brainwashed. We live better than you in every way, and never relied on Russia for shit. These sanctions didn’t affect america in a negative way lol. How does it feel that your country loves American goods so much that it has to buy it from third party countries?
You are better only at Dick sucking

And you live much shitter

Lmfao
You are better only at Dick sucking
it’s so funny how retards like you believe america lives worse because of what you see on your tv channel. One of my uncles actuallt went to Russia before and apart from SOME of the big cities it’s shitty life, but maybe compared to North Korea it looks good, right? Also I’ve seen how you look like you are a literal jew

Lmfao

it’s so funny how retards like you believe america lives worse because of what you see on your tv channel. One of my uncles actuallt went to Russia before and apart from SOME of the big cities it’s shitty life, but maybe compared to North Korea it looks good, right? Also I’ve seen how you look like you are a literal jew
I don't watch tv bro America is just a shithole with dirty streets, dirty people and low wages (when compared with taxes and prices) there are no good sides to it

Lmfao

I bet you are an actual Jew if you glaze this shit country and call an actual white jewish

• +1
Reactions: fuse

south slavs will be part of the pan mediterranean union.

Imo it's impossible to unite all slavcels, especially balkancels. If we could somehow unite a great russian empire would be the best solution. Russian stacies fuck incels anyway so you can't lose.
the mediterranean uniom will unite tha balkans by force if necessary

Slavs uniting is incredibly stupid.

They have very little in common other than all being communist at one point.

They’re split between 4 different religions (Orthodoxy, Catholicism, and Islam, and Atheism).

They literally all hate each other.
north slavs look all the same, theres a north south pheno divide