Slavic facial fat features?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
I feel like slavic people have much puffier faces, even at lower body fat percentage? I suppose its an adaption to cold weather

Is it possible to get hollow cheeks just with dieting? Or is it surgery only?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, casadebanho and Deleted member 14667
Probably buccal fat removal and/or lipo only. I'm in the same boat.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, oldcelloser, Deleted member 13994 and 2 others
Probably buccal fat removal and/or lipo only. I'm in the same boat.
Although many slavics have recessed maxillas and faces in general so that could be related.

Although many slavics have recessed maxillas and faces in general so that could be related.
Recessed maxillas? I don't know, I rarely see slavs with that.

Personally, I have a very small chin. It's not wide, and it's not forward enough. I feel like it could be an easy fix with genioplasty

But, the biggest issue is the facial fat. Puffy cheeks, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Recessed maxillas? I don't know, I rarely see slavs with that.

Personally, I have a very small chin. It's not wide, and it's not forward enough. I feel like it could be an easy fix with genioplasty

But, the biggest issue is the facial fat. Puffy cheeks, etc.
Yes, most Russians have downward turned noses which are usually a result of flat maxillas.

Yes, most Russians have downward turned noses which are usually a result of flat maxillas.
Dude, I think you are coping a bit. Literally all the Russians I saw (including me) have a upward pointing nose. Like this

It looks good on girls, but ugly on guys. My gf told me that I have a nice nose, but it looks feminine :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 5786, lasthope and 1 other person
Dude, I think you are coping a bit. Literally all the Russians I saw (including me) have a upward pointing nose. Like this

View attachment 1268457

It looks good on girls, but ugly on guys. My gf told me that I have a nice nose, but it looks feminine :lul:
Yeah every russian I know has upturned noses

View attachment 1268457

Every Russian I know has a downturned nose. Regardless, it might actually be that Russian people have higher amounts of fat than average but dieting would help. I looked at some older pictures of myself when I was VERY lean, like anorexic level and I had hollow cheeks and all the bones in my face were visible. I think the tradeoff is too much though.

Every Russian I know has a downturned nose. Regardless, it might actually be that Russian people have higher amounts of fat than average but dieting would help. I looked at some older pictures of myself when I was VERY lean, like anorexic level and I had hollow cheeks and all the bones in my face were visible. I think the tradeoff is too much though.
Yeah. Ngl, slav genes are a curse and a blessing all at once.

You get shitty fat distribution, bad hair genetics, etc

But in return, you get blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, very good muscle building genetics, etc

But in return, you get blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, very good muscle building genetics, etc
I have hazel eyes and dark brown hair lol.

• +1
Reactions: BasedCoper
I feel like slavic people have much puffier faces, even at lower body fat percentage? I suppose its an adaption to cold weather

Most slavs eat like shit and are bloated

Go zerocarb/carnivore/keto and you’ll have hollow cheeks in no time provided you have the bone structure for it (wide cheeks, prominent zygos etc)

Slavs need Dutasteride as babies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and lasthope

Maybe post an example? Slavs have a bunch of different phenotypes and the eternally fat faced peeps have the stereotypical brachyfacial, 'bulldog' phenotype.

If you don't, you might have 'short face syndrome' i.e. vertical recession which is quite common in slavs, in which case Lefort 1 with downgrafting can make your lower third taller and stretch your fat/soft tissue tighter.

Or you're regular recessed in which case DJS will help with your facial fat too. Your chances of being recessed are higher than normal if you actually grew up in Eastern Europe or are a 1st gen immigrant thanks to slav dietary habits with the post-WW2 and commie oldfag generations deciding they still needed to keep feeding their pregnant women and kids a steady diet of bread, gruel and other wheat-based peasant foods decades after the USSR collapsed.

Man so true about Slavs
I have the same problems:
bad hairline
Bad fat distribution/bloated
upturned nose
:feelswhy:
but good muscle building genetic

• +1
Reactions: BasedCoper
Short face × chubby cheeks + high hairline of death here even though i'm very forward grown

i see a ton of russians with hollow cheeks ngl