Slavic languages are fucking shit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Easily the most obnoxious sounding bullshit ever and a total failo for any man that speaks it. They inherently make you sound weak and low IQ. Only Chinese is worse but not by much.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Debetro, Htobrother and 2 others
I think the Romance languages (specially Italian and Portuguese), plus English sounds better than slavic languages.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, LooksThinker, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Yeah we already know you are a retarded racist. Don't need to scream it more loudly, squidward.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, GabachoCopium, Debetro and 6 others
Nah, i think Polish sounds beautiful.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: spongebob, datboijj, LooksThinker and 2 others
finally a thread from you that makes sense

Nerdic ones definitely soud faggiest.
Like that monotone, robotic accent when you hear slack-jawed, yellow haired ectomorphic built faggot speaking.
I have no clue why people think Italian or French sound effeminate,
I guess they never heard scandinavian ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, LooksThinker and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, TheDragon, disillusioned and 1 other person
szszspszsrzzszs sounds so beautiful
This.

My father has polish workers so I've heard their shitty language plenty times. Sound fucking terrible.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, HTN_Mentalcel, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and MoggerGaston
This.

My father has polish workers so I've heard their shitty language plenty times. Sound fucking terrible.
imagine making fun of the polish workers keeping your family business afloat with their hard work.
No respect whatsoever you fucktard.

5E43ADB46778A1CA88EB2B9997F886B3ACCF1557

Polish Hussars destroy you.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, XtrovertNTnormalfag, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Bomber517
imagine making fun of the polish workers keeping your family business afloat with their hard work.
No respect whatsoever you fucktard.

5E43ADB46778A1CA88EB2B9997F886B3ACCF1557

Polish Hussars destroy you.
Nobody gives a shit about you polish poorfags you're just subhuman worker cattle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and MoggerGaston
Nobody gives a shit about you polish poorfags you're just subhuman worker cattle.
It pleases me to know that you are a depressed subhuman with 0 life quality who takes massive amounts of anti-depressants just to survive.

One day you will kill yourself and the world will be better off.

Cheers.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, poopoohead and Debetro
Easily the most obnoxious sounding bullshit ever and a total failo for any man that speaks it. They inherently make you sound weak and low IQ. Only Chinese is worse but not by much.
Let’s hear you speak your shitty language lil man

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You can run thug game with them though.

You can run thug game with them though.
Yeah us slavs are barely white tbh, we have more warrior mongolian ghenkis khan genes in us, we are not cucks like cumskins.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead and Debetro
It pleases me to know that you are a depressed subhuman with 0 life quality who takes massive amounts of anti-depressants just to survive.

One day you will kill yourself and the world will be better off.

Cheers.
Let’s hear you speak your shitty language lil man
OP language. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HTN_Mentalcel
I agree but germanics languages are worse they sound so tryhard and disgusting

Yeah us slavs are barely white tbh, we have more warrior mongolian ghenkis khan genes in us, we are not cucks like cumskins.
I advise you to get off this forum if this is the way youve been propagandized to think

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

How subhuman are Finno-Ugric languages?

Um... These "subhumans" kinda saved Europe from Ottoman Empire in 1683, y'know... :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and HTN_Mentalcel

Chromosomes Of Genghis Khan​

Date:May 21, 2007Source:InformScience AgencySummary:Approximately 16 million Asian men can consider themselves to be Genghis Khan's descendants, but there are no such men among the Russian population. These conclusions were made by Russian geneticists and their Polish colleagues, who had investigated Y-chromosomes with representatives of 18 nations of Northern Eurasia.

Slavs being mongols is a myth yes 5% or less of population looks asiatic but there are rape babies in every country

• Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Chromosomes Of Genghis Khan​

Date:May 21, 2007Source:InformScience AgencySummary:Approximately 16 million Asian men can consider themselves to be Genghis Khan's descendants, but there are no such men among the Russian population. These conclusions were made by Russian geneticists and their Polish colleagues, who had investigated Y-chromosomes with representatives of 18 nations of Northern Eurasia.

Slavs being mongols is a myth yes 5% or less of population looks asiatic but there are rape babies in every country
What about finngolians?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Message from @russiancelreturns to @disillusioned

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn