“Slavic men are ugly” is cope

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Diamond
Walking around slavlands right now honestly the average guy is like strong MTN. Slavic zoomers look exactly the same as Germanic ones. I think people get this idea from the 40yo plumbers that move to the west but the ones who stay in their countries are generally good looking.

Also slavic foids are a lot better looking than slavic men compared to Germanic foids who look like shit so it’s much more of a contrast.

I wouldn’t be able to live here honestly, the mog is too brutal. I’m going to move to some small village in the middle of nowhere and cope with vidya and shitposting. I simply cannot compete as an average looking autistic subhuman.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, shizuku11111, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
You type like a rotter

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and wishIwasSalludon
Walking around slavlands right now honestly the average guy is like strong MTN. Slavic zoomers look exactly the same as Germanic ones. I think people get this idea from the 40yo plumbers that move to the west but the ones who stay in their countries are generally good looking.

Also slavic foids are a lot better looking than slavic men compared to Germanic foids who look like shit so it’s much more of a contrast.

I wouldn’t be able to live here honestly, the mog is too brutal. I’m going to move to some small village in the middle of nowhere and cope with vidya and shitposting. I simply cannot compete as an average looking autistic subhuman.
IMG 4771
IMG 4770

• JFL
Reactions: watah
True, in Chzech Republic I've seen more Chads then in Germany

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
It seems like the Balkans who are moggers… I was at an event a few weeks ago, there were these zoomers speaking what sounded like Serbian or Bosnian and I felt so mogged by them. They had the complete package of height, build, face and also this energy to them.

The older Russians and Ukrainians in my area are usually short but very good eye areas.

• +1
Yes slavics in general are good looking but the women are the best looking

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Zelenskyiv
Sadly... It's true...

• JFL
and also "average slav is 5'7"

my dad was, luckily i grew to 6'4, not tall but not manlet

• +1