Slavic women are unfoggable

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
B4002C7C 2CF2 48DA 90B0 ABF8338A8F84
6B9BB4DF 37C6 4CBA A0DB 684263FE7A64
Jfl at all the chadlites and htns in the west jestermaxing just to get an overweight white girl or ethnic htb, when you can go to slavland and get a blue eyed polina or Natasha for a fraction of the effort.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, lordgandy2000, Deleted member 17244 and 4 others
only for big dick eastearn european niggas like me :love::love::love:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubSigma and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Holy fuck, OP is still pushing this false idea of slavic girls being less overweight than western girls... how many times do we have to go over this, you retard? Slavic "girls" are more overweight and are subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and SubSigma
They're ugly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and SubSigma
Basic looking girls

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma and the BULL
Fogged by Dutch women.
Getting Dutch women is like playing incel on legendary with all skulls activated tho while westerners can get a Slavic polina on normal difficulty:
476F148B 68E1 4222 B100 4022E59F1EF7

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Girl in my sig fogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 27066
Getting Dutch women is like playing incel on legendary with all skulls activated tho while westerners can get a Slavic polina on normal difficulty:
View attachment 2137660
why do you keep posting polina when katya exists? katya fogs polina so hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 13787
View attachment 2137660
You keep posting the same image over and over again. Solid evidence you've got there, buddy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, SubSigma and the BULL
View attachment 2137660
It's the struggle that makes It worth It. If i had Unlimited supply of fuckable girls i wouldn't care about them anymore.

Holy fuck, OP is still pushing this false idea of slavic girls being less overweight than western girls... how many times do we have to go over this, you retard? Slavic "girls" are more overweight and are subhuman.
C1F121D2 8745 40F0 803F F2ED6A326A98
Too much cope dancing alien yellow fever man. Asian girls are for white men that can’t pull white women jfl

i dont see the difference, as long as it has blue eyes i will fuck its brains out

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
It's the struggle that makes It worth It. If i had Unlimited supply of fuckable girls i wouldn't care about them anymore.
I kinda just want to settle with 1 white Stacey at this point tbh. I would with a western one, but the games u have to play are r worth it. I would rather just get a discounted one in slavland.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma and the BULL
I kinda just want to settle with 1 white Stacey at this point tbh. I would with a western one, but the games u have to play are r worth it. I would rather just get a discounted one in slavland.
No you need to get a Superman body and earn a lot of Money and get surgery and jestermax otherwise It ain't worth it

i have seen bette looking ones