Slavs=Arayan race

badromance

badromance

Banned
Anyone who denies this is coping hard.

if they blue eyes and blonde hair then yeah

Best color hair and blue eyes.

are you stupid
are you? I'm slav yet I have brown hair so I wouldn't be considered aryan, but ones with blonde hair and blue eyes are.

are you? I'm slav yet I have brown hair so I wouldn't be considered aryan, but ones with blonde hair and blue eyes are.
Im slav too ! Yeah but im talking about the feeling of supperiority and height,most slavs are alpha males,soyboys and cucks are extremely rare,rest are subhumans

that’s not what aryan means, your thinking maybe of hitlers definition of aryan

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Im slav too ! Yeah but im talking about the feeling of supperiority and height,most slavs are alpha males,soyboys and cucks are extremely rare,rest are subhumans
I've never seen the term "aryan race" to describe this, just blue eyes and blonde hair. Most I've seen of other slavs is that they're subhumans.

Hitler considered Slavs to be Untermensch

we all do live the same life lol.
I like to divide up subgroups and organized based on things like ideology, natural build like height and skin tone, jobs, caste

People will say that’s racist. But by that standard, job position names like manager should be too
jfl i can smell the cage behind this comment
tony i’m 6 fucking 2. How much more taller do I have to get

Arab master race u fucking monkeys

• +1
Reactions: badromance