Slavs might be the most unattractive race for woman

whitebadboy

whitebadboy

Banned
At least indians and arabs have some exotic traits
But slavs i feel they are the most rejected by western woman
They look off with round faces bad shitty hair its like they have no looksmax or style
They are not even tall on average
Average slavs are hideous to woman and they get laid only in they countries

Any woman with a fat ass and big tits is attractive to me๐Ÿ˜

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
There's a reason the birth rates are <1.0 in slavland.

But slaves i feel they are the most rejected by western woman
They look off round faces bad shitty hair its like they have no looksmax or style
Arabs are slayers. Most exotic race of women is 6'7 hazel eyed mulatto hunk with golden skin
20191219 222253

average person is ugly I dont get what the point of this thread is, average westerner is usually a recessed soyboy balding cuckold, average slav is an ogre, there are good looking people everywhere but the average is always shit

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 10615 and GordonFreeman
average person is ugly I dont get what the point of this thread is, average westerner is usually a recessed soyboy balding cuckold, average slav is an ogre, there are good looking people everywhere but the average is always shit
Average western man look much better than average slavs

Keep crying for victor vladmiri makarov bmkalishinkov

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2019, Alexanderr and ElliotRodgerJr
im a good looking slav and even for me im almost fucked by skintone and bad teeth
Hair is balding too these slav genetics are hard on men

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
They also have some style and hairstyles and no fat faces
What shithole are you from? Moscow/St Petersburg young men are looksmaxed as much as westerners.

What shithole are you from? Moscow/St Petersburg young men are looksmaxed as much as westerners.
We are talking of average man not young kids that are the minority and even those young kids suffer for bad skintones and balding genetics

>indian men
>money
No, son

Adidasmaxed
gopnik1.jpg
If the Indian men has enough money to travel through Eastern Europe, he already has more money than the average native.
And the guy you posted is low class, itโ€™s like me posting a chav and saying that the average Englishman looks like that
We are talking of average man not young kids that are the minority and even those young kids suffer for bad skintones and balding genetics
I mean 18-30 year olds, theyโ€™re the average and theyโ€™re who matter, not old people.
What is a bad skin tone to you?

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
If the Indian men has enough money to travel through Eastern Europe, he already has more money than the average native.
And the guy you posted is low class, itโ€™s like me posting a chav and saying that the average Englishman looks like that

I mean 18-30 year olds, theyโ€™re the average and theyโ€™re who matter, not old people.
What is a bad skin tone to you?
pale and pink

If the Indian men has enough money to travel through Eastern Europe
Flights are cheap, son.

055B2hT.png

Only $500 for Delhi > Ukraine

edit: actually $436 at the current exchange rate

That just sounds like any non southern European.

is my skin tone bad in your opinion?
Phone selfies are not a good indicator some phones make skintone seem more yellow or red or pale depends of the phone but yea yours is good yellow tone nice phone camera or asian descent

Flights are cheap, son.

055B2hT.png

Only $500 for Delhi > Ukraine
And you know what the average wage in Ukraine is?
300$

So for departure-return you already pay more than 3 months of salary
Phone selfies are not a good indicator some phones make skintone seem more yellow or red or pale depends of the phone but yea yours is good yellow tone nice phone camera or asian descent
Iโ€™ve got the same shade as the Chinese girls Iโ€™m dating, so peach color with yellow undertones.

• Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Your face is white, your arms are white... You are not even mulatto contrary to what you would like to belive.
How am I white? If anything I'm med. Not white. But I know I'm mulatto

Minimum wage is 150$
IT jobs are usually 350-500$
Brutal
But slavs i feel they are the most rejected by western woman
They look off with round faces bad shitty hair its like they have no looksmax or style
They are not even tall on average
Average slavs are hideous to woman and they get laid only in they countries
TAKE THE SLAVPILL

im a good looking slav and even for me im almost fucked by skintone and bad teeth
Hair is balding too these slav genetics are hard on men

Imagine falling for racist germanics they did the anglos did the same to us slavs looks fine

1471015061783.png

Slavpill is brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back