Slay maxxing?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
So say you've got your looks maxxed self right what's the best way to say on the daily? I know about sex appeal maxxing that's fucking genius. You need good aesthetics and high sex appeal. But what are the strategies?clubs? Tinder? Advice please

If you're gl enough everything will work tbh

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, BigBiceps, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Lol need examples. I think I might be able to hit 6.3 psl after all my surgeries. I've done some research. I think the max psl you can looksmax and gain is 2.3 but tbh that's form a small sample size. We're hoping to get more people to give their opinions on how much increase then we'll find an average. But anyways 6.3 classed as gl?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
just go on tinder tbh

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Lev Peshkov
just go on tinder tbh
OK, you need to be high tier good looks for that tbh. Not even a combo of personality all on good looks. So if I ascend to 6 or whatever will that make it easier?

Never used tinder

Have slayed from clubs, normal social gatherings and just meeting girls randomly like public transport, grocery shopping etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 3328 and Lev Peshkov
Never used tinder

Have slayed from clubs, normal social gatherings and just meeting girls randomly like public transport, grocery shopping etc
Confidence then? Or mix of looksmax and confidence? Any other tips for this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
OK, you need to be high tier good looks for that tbh. Not even a combo of personality all on good looks. So if I ascend to 6 or whatever will that make it easier?
no personality for your face, so yeah a lot easier

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Lol need examples. I think I might be able to hit 6.3 psl after all my surgeries. I've done some research. I think the max psl you can looksmax and gain is 2.3 but tbh that's form a small sample size. We're hoping to get more people to give their opinions on how much increase then we'll find an average. But anyways 6.3 classed as gl?
I wouldn't say everyone has the same potential, what are your failos, are they fixable, any Halos, height,...
In general with around 6.5 (if we are talking PSL scale) you should have no problem BUT location matters, even being a 4 is suicide inducing where I live but the same person could easily slay for example in asia

no personality for your face, so yeah a lot easier
Nice I assume a high T sex appeal look will help too? Ie stubble, muscular, thich hair, tattoos etc

Nice I assume a high T sex appeal look will help too? Ie stubble, muscular, thich hair, tattoos etc
anything that will make you look better is always a plus

Confidence then? Or mix of looksmax and confidence? Any other tips for this?
Never looksmax before finding this site
But always gymmaxed so if that counts

Ofc how you behave/confidence matter
If anyone denies this they are dumb af
But you have to be above average looking still

PSL 6 is 90th percentile irl so it would be very easy to get maches and slays

• +1
Parties or clubs

• +1
PSL 6 is 90th percentile irl so it would be very easy to get maches and slays
Oh shit that's ducking great lmao. Here I was disappointed I could only get to 6.tbh I don't understabd psl but yet again I get a surge of dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Tbh if ur goodlooking and look NT u can just approach girls outside

• +1
If you're a normie above average or a chadlite just go to parties tbh

• +1
Parties or clubs
Ye, I hear this a lot. My cousin says he goes out with his pals. Does molly with the hot girls and every single one of then gets laid. He's not even high PSL of sex appeal he's low everything JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Lev Peshkov
Ye, I hear this a lot. My cousin says he goes out with his pals. Does molly with the hot girls and every single one of then gets laid. He's not even high PSL of sex appeal he's low everything JFL
Don't do molly when you're planning to get laid btw

It Kills your dick

• +1
L
Don't do molly when you're planning to get laid btw

It Kills your dick
Lmao, just do coke then haha.
I hear drinking like a shit of vodka before a party can actually boost your confidence. And tbh if you think your gonna get embarrassed at a party remeber that everyone's wasted they won't remeber lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Decent theory. I do feel while bluepill over exaggerate the "just go out" it helps a lot tbh
Imagine if you can slay and stay inside all day
it doesn't make any sense tbhtbh
going to parties and drinking will make you low inhib
if you're gl enough girls will aproach you when they're drunk

• +1
L
Lmao, just do coke then haha.
I've tried a lot of different shit

Alcohol is honestly the cheapest and most efficient way to get laid. It's also legal. You obviously don't want to drink too much and get wasted.

• +1

Alcohol is honestly the cheapest and most efficient way to get laid. You obviously don't want to drink too much and get wasted.
Ye, I watched the 40 year old virgin and I thought damn some of these techniques are quite useful lmao
Imagine if you can slay and stay inside all day
it doesn't make any sense tbhtbh
going to parties and drinking will make you low inhib
if you're gl enough girls will aproach you when they're drunk
That's mega life fuel tbh. Looksmax. Party. Slay. Repeat. All that matters. Also still sleep a lot

Alcohol is honestly the cheapest and most efficient way to get laid. It's also legal. You obviously don't want to drink too much and get wasted.
Alcohol is the best thing tbqh, sucks for islamscels
i get extremely low ihnib and i still quite sane

• +1
Not necessarily, if youre gl but you dont have confidence its going to be much harder for you

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Lev Peshkov
Not necessarily, if youre gl but you dont have confidence its going to be much harder for you
If you do roids does that boost confidence cuz high T?

Yeah but i doubt anyone fill take roids purely because of confidence
JFL obvs not. I'll be doing tren, winny an dtest e cycles cuz I've not got MPB genes luckily. One saving grace about being me JFL

JFL obvs not. I'll be doing tren, winny an dtest e cycles cuz I've not got MPB genes luckily. One saving grace about being me JFL
Good for you i can never do roids because i already am balding JFL at my subhumanity

• +1
Good for you i can never do roids because i already am balding JFL at my subhumanity
Rip bro. I feel ya. Bet you have soenthing to come sate for it tho. I feel everyone has something significant to save them.

Rip bro. I feel ya. Bet you have soenthing to come sate for it tho. I feel everyone has something significant to save them.
Im only on minoxidil rn cause im in a institution for troubled teenagers so i cant even really work out or have a good looksmaxing routine so i am just LDAR'ING in my room all day but once i get home ill start using vitamins and oils for my hair again.

So my life is completely fucked rn but it is what it is

• +1
Im only on minoxidil rn cause im in a institution for troubled teenagers so i cant even really work out or have a good looksmaxing routine so i am just LDAR'ING in my room all day but once i get home ill start using vitamins and oils for my hair again.
Nice bro. Good luck man I feel you

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
So say you've got your looks maxxed self right what's the best way to say on the daily? I know about sex appeal maxxing that's fucking genius. You need good aesthetics and high sex appeal. But what are the strategies?clubs? Tinder? Advice please
Get 3-4 dating apps (tinder bumble hinge okcupid etc) and just hit them up hard every day

Have a system. Swiping, messaging, pushing for dates, going on dates etc

Be consistent

• +1
Get 3-4 dating apps (tinder bumble hinge okcupid etc) and just hit them up hard every day

Have a system. Swiping, messaging, pushing for dates, going on dates etc

Be consistent
Great advice. How can I get more attention to my profile JFL. What I know now is top less photos, be mucular, get proffesionals photos, wear some form of makeup for the photos