Slay thread brutal blackpill: girl calls her boyfriend while having sex

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So yesterday i got invited to a party with some foreign medicine students.
and we were eating meat in the grill and also drinking whisky and wine, it was 3 guys and 5 girls.
but there was a htb in the group that made me horny, so i hit her up, and with all the alcohol and games we were playing we ended up going to her apartment.

So at her place, she was saying to me "we wont have sex i am on my period and i am on my period" but we were kissing all afternoon and i was even kissing her with my hands in her pussy.
so i ignored her (bcs women like to play hard to get) and i just took her clothes off, so we ended up fucking.
she was saying that my dick was much bigger then his boyfriends, and that he wanted to fuck with me everyday, basically she was showering me with compliments about my looks and height.
but then, while she was riding me she grabbed her phone and called her fucking boyfriend, while we were fucking loooooooooool.

"hello my love how are you doing, i miss you" that is what she said while i was inside of her hahahha.
i got mad bcs she started calling her bf and i yelled "bro you are getting played i am fucking your bitch" and he got immediatly angry with her and ended the call.
the girl got mad af at me and threw me out of his place at 4am hahahaha, fucking gold comedy this bitches aint shit. while the betabuxx boyfriend is simping she is fucking with other dude, women are just unique all of them lie and are hoes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copernico, bloomercel, lemonnz and 13 others
i was extremely drunk tbh, if i was sober i wouldnt said the thing i did, just to fuck her again.
she was recording me while i was fucking her, and complementing my physique and saying "estas demasiado bueno" that means you are hot.

JFLS if you have a girlfriend and spend money/time on her, that is cuck behavior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 6PSLcel, ey88 and 2 others
she blocked me on whatsapp and instagram, looooool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 6PSLcel, LuckyBeast and 2 others
Brutal life

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and GlamourPursuer
and we were eating meat in the grill and also drinking whisky and wine, it was 3 guys and 5 girls.
but there was a htb in the group that made me horny, so i hit her up, and with all the alcohol and games we were playing we ended up going to her apartment.

So at her place, she was saying to me "we wont have sex i am on my period and i am on my period" but we were kissing all afternoon and i was even kissing her with my hands in her pussy.
so i ignored her (bcs women like to play hard to get) and i just took her clothes off, so we ended up fucking.
she was saying that my dick was much bigger then his boyfriends, and that he wanted to fuck with me everyday, basically she was showering me with compliments about my looks and height.
but then, while she was riding me she grabbed her phone and called her fucking boyfriend, while we were fucking loooooooooool.

"hello my love how are you doing, i miss you" that is what she said while i was inside of her hahahha.
i got mad bcs she started calling her bf and i yelled "bro you are getting played i am fucking your bitch" and he got immediatly angry with her and ended the call.
the girl got mad af at me and threw me out of his place at 4am hahahaha, fucking gold comedy this bitches aint shit. while the betabuxx boyfriend is simping she is fucking with other dude, women are just unique all of them lie and are hoes.
lollll

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Ok jeffrey
Mogger hamza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melly, bloomercel, borntosuffer and 2 others

fucking bitch, all my neck is bruised

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, borntosuffer, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
Tales from Bolivia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, bloomercel, borntosuffer and 5 others
Brutal life
i like being chad, but my life is very shit right now. my mom had an anxiety attack and i had to go to the hospital with her today

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, 6PSLcel, maxxerlord and 3 others
Welcome back bro. And good shit she got what she deserved.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel, ey88, greycel and 1 other person
Welcome back bro. And good shit she got what she deserved.
thanks bro, this shit was way too brutal tbh, and the cherry on top was that she said to me "i am in love with my boyfriend why you said that?" when i said to him that i was fucking her hahahah. women are hilarious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copernico, bloomercel, lemonnz and 3 others

I don't know how to feel about this one

You fucked a low class whore, but doing so you saved somebody years, if not decades of their life

I think this will be the only time I'll say this but we'll done on slaying that slut @ConfusedBolivian

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and ConfusedBolivian
U cant act like u have the moral highground after u fucked some dudes bitch. U are a manwhore and telling the dude after the fact doesnt make u any better

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
U cant act like u have the moral highground after u fucked some dudes bitch. U are a manwhore and telling the dude after the fact doesnt make u any better
this is just a anecdote dear incel friend, maybe if you fucked females on the regular you could get it

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 6PSLcel
I don't know how to feel about this one

You fucked a low class whore, but doing so you saved somebody years, if not decades of their life

I think this will be the only time I'll say this but we'll done on slaying that slut @ConfusedBolivian
she deserved it tbh, i hate this beckies with inflated egos

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and greycel
I think it's actually good
He fucked a bitch, who was open to fucking other men when she's in a relationship

But he did good overall by saving the dudes life, quite literally. Imagine paying money and time for a girl like this
All your life gone down the drain. Equivalent to a bullet that takes 80 years to penetrate

@ConfusedBolivian keep exposing these cheating whores bro. Well done

• +1
Reactions: Melly, lemonnz, 6PSLcel and 2 others
He fucked a bitch, who was open to fucking other men when she's in a relationship

But he did good overall by saving the dudes life, quite literally. Imagine paying money and time for a girl like this
All your life gone down the drain

all females are the same bro, they jsut need a guy they feel attracted to and thats it, they will cheat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, 6PSLcel, spongebob and 1 other person
IM SO DRUNK CONFUSEDBOLIVAN 😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and ey88

All your life gone down the drain

Yeah but like he enjoyed fucking her and probably enjoyed cucking the dude too. Only after the fact he is like muhh women suck but yeah its nice he exposed her

• +1
Reactions: greycel
all females are the same bro, they jsut need a guy they feel attracted to and thats it, they will cheat
Would your mother?
I'm guessing not..

Neither would some women in this day and age too. They are either religious or have been brought up well. They won't be the type to go to your parties most likely though..

Also, If you do sleep with a girl, make sure you find the boyfriend and DM him proof. Say you found out after, even though you always knew

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
She must’ve been lying about your dick size if she could talk with him on the phone while you were having sex. If you’re dick was actually big it’d be too obvious. More small dick larp.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, lowtiernormiechad, ey88 and 1 other person
She must’ve been lying about your dick size if she could talk with him on the phone while you were having sex. If you’re dick was actually big it’d be too obvious. More small dick larp.
nah not true, i was just inside of her but not moving when she was talking, my shit is 20cm long i even have videos measuring it lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and FascisstChad
well it depends on quality of erection, it can be around 18-19 when not fully erect or 21 when giga erect
Yeah true the size does vary widely, that’s why I always make sure I try to get the blood flowing enough before I get with a girl. But circumference is more important than length.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
True bro. I noticed this a lot. Girls will just cheat on their bf if they like you. No exceptions.
Welcome back btw

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad and ConfusedBolivian
Yeah true the size does vary widely, that’s why I always make sure I try to get the blood flowing enough before I get with a girl. But circumference is more important than length.
both matter, my girth is 15-16cm

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Mines 6.4 inches but I’m not quite as long as you, I’m 7.5 inches long.
mogger dick anyways, most guys are around 13-15cm lenght and like 12 girth loool

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
mogger dick anyways, most guys are around 13-15cm lenght and like 12 girth loool
Yeah, it was shocking to find out the average guy is not only under 6 inches in length but under 5 inches in circumference. “4.59’”😂
IMG 6866

Respect for you, telling him the truth during sex. To be honest that's why I don't like women that drink and party for more than sex, they usually have low values.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and bloomercel