slayed an ALT tinder foid RAW

Saisei

Saisei

akuma
she came over and i was kinda nervous but yk i took a shower did sea salt spray on my hair, used bb cream and eyebrow pencil i did my oral routine for no bad breathe so i was feeling alright. she comes over and we are talking and shes actually pretty chill and relatable and its not awkward. then we get in my bed and we are watching twilight. 70 mins later she is naked in my bed and she gave me head to get me hard but the problem was it was a short -notice thing that she was coming over so and it had been a while so i nutted 3 times which made it hard for me to get erect. i put the condom on and i go SOFT and i have a heart attack thinking its OVER. i just lay with her we are both naked and im like sorry the condom is tight its cutting off my circulation which was true but also i get nervous around sex bc i have put it on a pedestal all these years of being incel (lost V at 18) and KHHV all through highschool. shes like its ok dont worry and we just cuddle. then shes like im still wet and she is dripping like crazy bc i was slapping her and teasing her earlier then shes like can you finger me and im doing it like a beast doing the come hither motion and she cums and im hard bc shes moaning so loud and shes hot so i get up and she sees im hard but i have no condom on she grabs my dick and starts flapping it at the entrance and shes is like a water slide so im like oh fuck put me in yk be a good slut and put me in and she does and its insane wet and tight and pulsating kinda and so im fucking for 2 hours since i cant cum i already came 3 times before she came over but yeah i can get hard when its raw sex easy and shes riding me like a pro its crazy she was riding my tip and it didnt slip out insnae control and after we were done she was shaking and was like ur really good so to all those rotters saying my peircings, painted nails and bb cream are faggoty you must feel pretty dumb that im slaying alt hoes raw on the first meetup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, vermillioncorefan and DeadTrees
she came over and i was kinda nervous but yk i took a shower did sea salt spray on my hair, used bb cream and eyebrow pencil i did my oral routine for no bad breathe so i was feeling alright. she comes over and we are talking and shes actually pretty chill and relatable and its not awkward. then we get in my bed and we are watching twilight. 70 mins later she is naked in my bed and she gave me head to get me hard but the problem was it was a short -notice thing that she was coming over so and it had been a while so i nutted 3 times which made it hard for me to get erect. i put the condom on and i go SOFT and i have a heart attack thinking its OVER. i just lay with her we are both naked and im like sorry the condom is tight its cutting off my circulation which was true but also i get nervous around sex bc i have put it on a pedestal all these years of being incel (lost V at 18) and KHHV all through highschool. shes like its ok dont worry and we just cuddle. then shes like im still wet and she is dripping like crazy bc i was slapping her and teasing her earlier then shes like can you finger me and im doing it like a beast doing the come hither motion and she cums and im hard bc shes moaning so loud and shes hot so i get up and she sees im hard but i have no condom on she grabs my dick and starts flapping it at the entrance and shes is like a water slide so im like oh fuck put me in yk be a good slut and put me in and she does and its insane wet and tight and pulsating kinda and so im fucking for 2 hours since i cant cum i already came 3 times before she came over but yeah i can get hard when its raw sex easy and shes riding me like a pro its crazy she was riding my tip and it didnt slip out insnae control and after we were done she was shaking and was like ur really good so to all those rotters saying my peircings, painted nails and bb cream are faggoty you must feel pretty dumb that im slaying alt hoes raw on the first meetup
Was hard until you said you painted your nails which immediately made me think of some faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saisei, Hottaco34 and butterworld
what’s your oral routine bhai

also jfl at slaying tinder whore raw

what’s your oral routine bhai
also jfl at slaying tinder whore raw
she has no STDs relax shes actually chill and relatable but yeah a whore but not a 30 body whore just enough

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Lebron liar meme

Mirin and jealous but painting nails is a bit faggotry ngl, but it's Ight

• +1
Reactions: Saisei
Mirin and jealous but painting nails is a bit faggotry ngl, but it's Ight
its faggotry but someone has to fill the gap in the market there are more alt foids then men bc of the common line of thinking men have that its faggotry anyway im chilling idc cheers bhai

its faggotry but someone has to fill the gap in the market there are more alt foids then men bc of the common line of thinking men have that its faggotry anyway im chilling idc cheers bhai
You don’t have to paint your nails for that nga that’s ultra fucking gay

calling me gay on a thread about me having sex with a girl :feelskek:
bisexual then faggot the problem is that painting your nails is a sign you like it up the ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saisei