@Slayer

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Thanks for the music suggestion bro im popping this banger in my closet cause i dont want my mom to hear the curse words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Slayer
Wow ur good petsmart

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dog face and Petsmart
np bro these tracks go hard whenever I play them in the club the titties just come flying out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Petsmart
Ayo on god B, on my mother, this joint bangin, straight heat, fire flames, check dat shit right quick lemme kno what u thank son

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dog face, Slayer and 1 other person
After listening to each song in its entirety I have come to the following conclusions:

Clarinet Quartet 1 is ass

Snowboard Kids Cover for GameBoy hurts my ears

Clarinet Quartet 2 goes hard

Gleeful slaps and i've already contacted Kanye to have him sample it in his next album and he said yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Petsmart
After listening to each song in its entirety I have come to the following conclusions:

Clarinet Quartet 1 is ass

Snowboard Kids Cover for GameBoy hurts my ears

Clarinet Quartet 2 goes hard

Gleeful slaps and i've already contacted Kanye to have him sample it in his next album and he said yes

DAMN bro thanks man My hands were tied with my wife Caroline and I doing the coronavirus free bbq with our 3 kids Jayden, Brayden and Cayden.

will definitely listen to the highlights soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slayer
DAMN bro thanks man My hands were tied with my wife Caroline and I doing the coronavirus free bbq with our 3 kids Jayden, Brayden and Cayden.

will definitely listen to the highlights soon
Glad to help petnigga I am currently downloading each track so I can listen to them while I take Jayson, Brayson, and Kayson to social distanced lacrosse practice and then mow my lawn after.

• JFL
  • +1
Glad to help petnigga I am currently downloading each track so I can listen to them while I take Jayson, Brayson, and Kayson to social distanced lacrosse practice and then mow my lawn after.
Damn I’m mirin indeed, my kids are doing social distanced square dance lessons after the social distanced pool party after the corona free BBQ. I will indeed be deweeding my front garden, those darn pesky weeds are killing my wife’s daisies

• +1
  • JFL
Damn I’m mirin indeed, my kids are doing social distanced square dance lessons after the social distanced pool party after the corona free BBQ. I will indeed be deweeding my front garden, those darn pesky weeds are killing my wife’s daisies
Pardon my language but gosh darn you and Caroline are really tied up with those little rascals aren't you? I'm glad I have my Toyota Prius and it's 58 city / 53 highway MPG in case my kids want to partake in socially distanced square dance lessons in addition to the socially distanced lacrosse. I'd be saving on gas taking them everywhere for sure!

• JFL
  • +1
Pardon my language but gosh darn you and Caroline are really tied up with those little rascals aren't you? I'm glad I have my Toyota Prius and it's 58 city / 53 highway MPG in case my kids want to partake in socially distanced square dance lessons in addition to the socially distanced lacrosse. I'd be saving on gas taking them everywhere for sure!
Well dag nabbit sonny boy, Imma have to grab my self here a new Prius with my upcoming tax return. Thank God I don’t have to use it on student loans because I became debt free 3 years ago. Jesus is King 🙏

• JFL
  • +1