SLAYERS OF LOOKSMAX

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Platinum
Are you able to perform socially when sober? Are you on any drugs when partying to be able to act in the NT manner? Yesterday I was getting iois, but had an epiphany on just how much my nonNT brain stands as the barrier to my slaying. I left after an hour to prevent people figuring I was nonNT. At the least I will have to be on alcohol and some antianx for my social encounters to go anywhere.

You really NEED to have dopamine surging though your brain if you even plan on attempting to make something happen with a foid. Otherwise it's social suicide. Performing well is really important for our reptilian brain to avoid depression and anxiety. You have to signal to it that you are high in the hiearchy. It's impossible to cope with just muh mindset. It's chemical. So if you're nonNT YOU NEED DRUGS TO PERFORM. I coped too long with my denial of this fact, thinking I will overcome it myself.
francisco lachowski model GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, PROMETHEUS, PsychoDsk and 4 others
Written by a brown man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and Kaari
You don't have to be an alcoholic to learn how to be low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Kaari
users overestimate the importance of being NT, it is not a superpower is a requirement to live like the majority of people

• +1
Reactions: Jova and PsychoDsk
users overestimate the importance of being NT, it is not a superpower is a requirement to live like the majority of people
They do not. It is what divides a slayer and an incel HTN+

Are you able to perform socially when sober? Are you on any drugs when partying to be able to act in the NT manner? Yesterday I was getting iois, but had an epiphany on just how much my nonNT brain stands as the barrier to my slaying. I left after an hour to prevent people figuring I was nonNT. At the least I will have to be on alcohol and some antianx for my social encounters to go anywhere.

You really NEED to have dopamine surging though your brain if you even plan on attempting to make something happen with a foid. Otherwise it's social suicide. Performing well is really important for our reptilian brain to avoid depression and anxiety. You have to signal to it that you are high in the hiearchy. It's impossible to cope with just muh mindset. It's chemical. So if you're nonNT YOU NEED DRUGS TO PERFORM. I coped too long with my denial of this fact, thinking I will overcome it myself.
francisco lachowski model GIF
Tell me what drugs I need to ascend, I can’t stay off my schizophrenia medication forever brocel.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
You don't have to be an alcoholic to learn how to be low inhib
Honestly, I coped with being sober, and that got me nowhere. Might be different for others, but not being under the influence of something to lower my inhib and stimulate dopamine so I can actively participate in conversation, group ones especially, is paramount to keeping a good reputation, which is key to slaying.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Tell me what drugs I need to ascend, I can’t stay off my schizophrenia medication forever brocel.
Basically anything that lowers inhib and also gives you a shot of dopamine so you can be engaged in convo. Alcohol is the easiest as it does both. Low dose amphs also.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Basically anything that lowers inhib and also gives you a shot of dopamine so you can be engaged in convo. Alcohol is the easiest as it does both. Low dose amphs also.
I’m thinking taking shots whenever I go out now. My skin will be effed but I don’t care at this point. Rot or get drunk, don’t know what’s worse lol.

I’m thinking taking shots whenever I go out now. My skin will be effed but I don’t care at this point. Rot or get drunk, don’t know what’s worse lol.
You mean like going out partying and drinking? For those opportunities it shouldnt fuck you up too hard. Your looks matter, but nowhere near as NT. It's like having a bazooka with paintball ammo.

• +1
You mean like going out partying and drinking? For those opportunities it shouldnt fuck you up too hard. Your looks matter, but nowhere near as NT. It's like having a bazooka with paintball ammo.
I mean just going outside in general, I’m so Autismo I get overwhelmed by the delivery guy, let alone talking to people.

I mean just going outside in general, I’m so Autismo I get overwhelmed by the delivery guy, let alone talking to people.
Yeah, that's another thing. I was like you, but I am better now. Still very nonNT tho.

• +1
Yeah, that's another thing. I was like you, but I am better now. Still very nonNT tho.
My brain is fried trying to mask NT for so long, I don’t know what to do now.

Wish I had an answer. I'm currently getting swole af following the example of @PsychoDsk to offset my nonNT. 6"5 210lbs will be mogger for me.

Wish I had an answer. I'm currently getting swole af following the example of @PsychoDsk to offset my nonNT. 6"5 210lbs will be mogger for me.
With your height you can make every girl on the planet wet ngl

• Love it
Reactions: ivan.kuk