Slaying, being single, long-term relationships. Everything sucks, it seems.

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Slaying is overrated, being single forever sucks, long-term relationships are complicated. I don't know what some people here want in life judging by their posts.

What I want is pretty simple: some years pumping and dumping, then settling for a nice girl. That's it. That's fucking it.

If I score at least 10 whores in 5 years before entering a long-term relationship in my late twenties with a younger girl, I'll be very proud of myself.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, DeadTrees, 8uAte and 6 others
Nothing matters, i've scored countless girls and i still have nothing left in my hands. No matter how many girls you slay you still end up as food for the worms

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: proxyy, say∅, 8uAte and 5 others
Nothing matters, i've scored countless girls and i still have nothing left in my hands. No matter how many girls you slay you still end up as food for the worms
Yeah, that's what I've had people tell me. I don't know. I think I need to have sex with multiple girls before I can safely enter a long-term relationship with confidence. Then I'll dedicate my life to that person. I can't commit to anyone before I have a promiscuous phase. I have to remove the years of sexual frustration from my system.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and ALP
Yeah, that's what I've had people tell me. I don't know. I think I need to have sex with multiple girls before I can safely enter a long-term relationship with confidence. Then I'll dedicate my life to that person. I can't commit to anyone before I have a promiscuous phase. I have to remove the years of sexual frustration from my system.

you no different from the bitches with a hoe phase

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, SidharthTheSlayer, hattrick and 5 others
Doesn't work like that Bro. Once an abused dog Forever an abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, ambi and Madridista
you no different from the bitches with a hoe phase
True. I know I'm a degenerate. Being an incel during my adolescence screwed me. I started dating in my early twenties, but I couldn't make it work because I was constantly jealous and insecure. I made another person suffer because of it. I have to remove the sexual frustration from my system.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
True. I know I'm a degenerate. Being an incel during my adolescence screwed me. I started dating in my early twenties, but I couldn't make it work because I was constantly jealous and insecure. I made another person suffer because of it. I have to remove the sexual frustration from my system.

how would you react if the girl you’re settling for had a phase and was ran thru by countless guys in all kinds of degen situations?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
how would you react if the girl you’re settling for had a phase and was ran thru by countless guys in all kinds of degen situations?

The dynamics are not the same for women and men, though. A regular girl has infinite SMV, while a regular guy like me has to rot on this forum, improve his looks, and build self-esteem to get a pittance in return. It's not very fair to compare because she could open her legs any time she wanted, while I have to struggle for crumbs of pussy.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
@WishIwasChico what you mean bro

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL, WishIwasChico and ambi
L thread tbh

Only LTRs matter

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and ambi
i just want hard drugs, a mattress and a TV man

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
LTR with the right girl >>> slaying > being alone and celibate >>> LTR with the wrong girl

And by >>>, I mean whole ass orders of magnitude. LTRing the right girl can improve your life in ways that you can’t even imagine, and LTRing the wrong girl can ruin your life like almost nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, JohnDoe, standardcel and 2 others
LTR with the right girl >>> slaying > being alone and celibate >>> LTR with the wrong girl

And by >>>, I mean whole ass orders of magnitude. LTRing the right girl can improve your life in ways that you can’t even imagine, and LTRing the wrong girl can ruin your life like almost nothing else.
Agreed 100%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever and ambi
  • +1
Reactions: user123456, Madridista and Autismcel
Did you read it until the end? I desire a long-term relationship too.
I did.

You said you wanted to pump and dump first instead of spending that time finding the love of your life

• +1
hes calling you a incel
IMG 20240518 220900
yeah Bro so hard to get girls when you go out and have double the forward growth of people around you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ambi, Copeful and Madridista
Yeah tbh. Slaying unironically is pointless the next morning you’ll feel incel again
Whats the point of fucking a rando girl with no feelings attached and then getting hit with PNC when you could literally fuck someone who you love and actually feel safe/happy around

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and Madridista
View attachment 2993206 yeah Bro so hard to get girls when you go out and have double the forward growth of people around you
Bull if I'm being honest, you're just lazy.

You literally DON'T care about hitting the gym, fixing your physique, and unironically fixing your personality.

Your looks aren't the problem, you're just lazy.

Whats the point of fucking a rando girl with no feelings attached and then getting hit with PNC when you could literally fuck someone who you love and actually feel safe/happy around

In my opinion, it's about building confidence and acquiring skills to have a better LTR. I'd feel more self-assured and confident if I handled multiple girls before committing to one. That would make me feel manly, at the top of the world. My future girl would benefit a lot from it, I think.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
In my opinion, it's about building confidence and acquiring skills to have a better LTR. I'd feel more self-assured and confidence if I handled multiple girls before committing to one. That would make me feel manly, at the top of the world. My future girl would benefit a lot from it, I think.
Most men who slay just have very high T levels tbh

They have no problem fucking a landwhale

It's a curse for them, they feel empty 24/7

Comp to avg T men who want to find a girl to LTR and then endlessly fuck

• +1
Bull if I'm being honest, you're just lazy.

You literally DON'T care about hitting the gym, fixing your physique, and unironically fixing your personality.

Your looks aren't the problem, you're just lazy.
I do calisthenics my t levels are Just trash. I Need roids

• So Sad
Most men who slay just have very high T levels tbh

They have no problem fucking a landwhale

It's a curse for them, they feel empty 24/7

Comp to avg T men who want to find a girl to LTR and then endlessly fuck

Having sex with a loved one is the best. However, should I just reject any sexual advance from girls until I find said loved one? This could take me years. I am in my early twenties. High libido. I could not resist given the chance.

If I had to choose between a loved one and multiple slays, I'd choose the former. But as I don't have anyone for now, I'll resort to casual sex and try to learn something from it. I know it's degenerate.

• +1
Having sex with a loved one is the best. However, should I just reject any sexual advance from girls until I find said loved one? This could take me years. I am in my early twenties. High libido. I could not resist given the chance.

If I had to choose between a loved one and multiple slays, I'd choose the former. But as I don't have anyone for now, I'll resort to casual sex and try to learn something from it. I know it's degenerate.
Personally I would keep on fapping until I find a gf, don't wanna get hit with PNC after fucking a stranger foid and feeling uncomfortable the whole time

• +1
Personally I would keep on fapping until I find a gf, don't wanna get hit with PNC after fucking a stranger foid and feeling uncomfortable the whole time
By PNC you mean post-nut clarity, right?

• +1
Don't roid, hop on TRT.
I Just Need to get the ball going. First roid cycle you keep all the gains, and i'll look huge as i already weight 90 kilos, then i'll get some tatoos, and try to find a job while i'm working Uber, by the time i'm 29 i should be ascended

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Madridista
I Just Need to get the ball going. First roid cycle you keep all the gains, and i'll look huge as i already weight 90 kilos, then i'll get some tatoos, and try to find a job while i'm working Uber, by the time i'm 29 i should be ascended
Good luck, man. Hope you ascend.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Autismcel
You could literally ascend rn if you hop on TRT

• +1
You could literally ascend rn if you hop on TRT
Trt doesn't do shit and i don't want to be on It Forever as roids are illegal and hard to get in Italy. I'll let this Summer pass as i'm absolutely not interested in dating during this period, i sweat too much

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Autismcel
It seems like at one point i had so many girls i was talking to , now 1 year later and maybe 1 stuck with me thats a fwb currently nothing else

I’m too autistic trying to navigate women’s labyrinth methods when it comes trying to date or slay them. I have managed a few times but it’s too much a hassle for me. I prefer an ltr because trying to slay bipolar women is too much for my energy and mental health. I get many matches on tinder so I try none the less even though 99% of foids there are an unserious pile of dry profiles with nothing on them

• +1
Slaying is overrated, being single forever sucks, long-term relationships are complicated. I don't know what some people here want in life judging by their posts.

What I want is pretty simple: some years pumping and dumping, then settling for a nice girl. That's it. That's fucking it.

If I score at least 10 whores in 5 years before entering a long-term relationship in my late twenties with a younger girl, I'll be very proud of myself.
I’m about to start out at uni soon, I also wanna try pumping and dumping a few times.

I completed a brief course at uni earlier in the year and no one had any parties or held any events, it was shit. I remember trying to organise events with people but everyone was secretly miserable it seemed jfl

• +1
I seriously don’t get how so many normie men have girlfriends when you take into account all the bullshit women put you up with

• +1
I seriously don’t get how so many normie men have girlfriends when you take into account all the bullshit women put you up with
I genuinely cannot be fucked getting a girlfriend, I don’t know where all these normies find the motivation.

Maybe I’m just a bit of a cynical bastard, but I can’t see the meaning you’d get from a relationship.

• +1
Yes
I already accepted it

• +1

I just want a wife. Not a whore wife, not a feminist wife, not a trad wife, just a wife.

It doesn't have to be Stacy

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender, ShawarmaFilth and 2 others
Harem of ltr

• Woah
you need fwbs, situationships, wherever you go, with little to no effort.
try out all kinds of different girls in different places of living, employment, hobbies, etc.

thats the chad dating experience and ill settle for no less

• +1
you need fwbs, situationships, wherever you go, with little to no effort.
try out all kinds of different girls in different places of living, employment, hobbies, etc.

thats the chad dating experience and ill settle for no less
Good advice, not gonna lie. We got to expose ourselves in multiple places to have access to multiple girls and hopefully score some.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
everything sucks because the alternative to christianity is cosmic nihilism and you know nothing you do matters

• +1
Yeah tbh. Slaying unironically is pointless the next morning you’ll feel incel again
Have the same thing im still an incel in my head

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

• Madridista
Back