Slaying / Dating Guides?

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself
Let’s say you look good (HTN+)

Are there no guides for slaying as an adult with no social circle? (Over)

IRL, OLD, Social Media, etc?

I actually have no idea what NT niggas do to get their dick wet apart from OLD, instagram DMs, and clubbing…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Allornothing, Hamdan and 3 others
Look up Zherka

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 27635 and PseudoMaxxer
i want the looks

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Look up Zherka
Good ol zherka is bluepilled. His course shit is PUA (6”5 rich statusmaxxed HTN thinks he gets girls cuz of personality or “comedy” hahahaha) and he talks more about self improvement spirituality shit instead of detailed slaying advice.

Unless I’m missing something.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, autistic_tendencies and PseudoMaxxer
I need a text game guide tbh

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Danish_Retard, EggKing and 2 others
If you have the looks then the next step is red pill/PUA

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
Here’s dating guide for HTN+ (which you are not btw, because you made this thread)

>exist
>foids approach/text you
>sex

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27635 and 2 others
OLD if you just trynna pipe. If you can’t you’re not really HTN+

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Allornothing, socialcel and 1 other person
Unironically if you are HTN+ just being low inhib in any scenario can lead to a slay, there is red pill game or blue pill theory. Thats the most difficult part though, it seems retarded but just look at those pick up type prankers like "Steven Shapiro", super good looking dude that literally just acts retarded in like 50% of his pranks and still pulls the girls out of the simple fact that he just doesn't care about the situation and approaches them.

You can test the limits to how much you can get away with this with uglier girls at first and slowly start moving up. You could say ur a rapist and shit to some ugly girls that are buying you drinks and they still wont give a fuck you only need to be careful once you start moving up in looks level.

^ literally just retarded autism skating and still gets away with it

jesus christ i cant believe i actually linked this guy as actual advice but its a perfect example

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 27635 and 2 others
Unironically if you are HTN+ just being low inhib in any scenario can lead to a slay, there is red pill game or blue pill theory. Thats the most difficult part though, it seems retarded but just look at those pick up type prankers like "Steven Shapiro", super good looking dude that literally just acts retarded in like 50% of his pranks and still pulls the girls out of the simple fact that he just doesn't care about the situation and approaches them.

You can test the limits to how much you can get away with this with uglier girls at first and slowly start moving up. You could say ur a rapist and shit to some ugly girls that are buying you drinks and they still wont give a fuck you only need to be careful once you start moving up in looks level.

^ literally just retarded autism skating and still gets away with it

jesus christ i cant believe i actually linked this guy as actual advice but its a perfect example

so fucking true man I wish people would realize that you still need game even if you're HTN all the way up to chad.

I mean of course chad has it way easier but he isnt autistic, is NT and just says whatever comes to his mind because usually chads are double-digit iq. I unironically used to be much more successful with females when I was 12 - 13 just because I was low inhib and actually tried using game like Zherka preaches and had a lean physique. Now im 15 and I get more attention but Im autistic asf and dont know how to act around women, despite looking better than I did 2 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Allornothing
so fucking true man I wish people would realize that you still need game even if you're HTN all the way up to chad.

I mean of course chad has it way easier but he isnt autistic, is NT and just says whatever comes to his mind because usually chads are double-digit iq. I unironically used to be much more successful with females when I was 12 - 13 just because I was low inhib and actually tried using game like Zherka preaches and had a lean physique. Now im 15 and I get more attention but Im autistic asf and dont know how to act around women, despite looking better than I did 2 years ago
“Game” is retarded lol it just comes naturally unless ur narcy

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
If you were HTN you would be getting approached fairly often and wouldn't give a shit about any of this.

Good ol zherka is bluepilled. His course shit is PUA (6”5 rich statusmaxxed HTN thinks he gets girls cuz of personality or “comedy” hahahaha) and he talks more about self improvement spirituality shit instead of detailed slaying advice.

Unless I’m missing something.
Yeah you're low iq lol

Thats why i got all a girls passwords within 3 hours of talking to her

Youre a retard kys

If you were HTN you would be getting approached fairly often and wouldn't give a shit about any of this.
Tales from wet dreams of .org

If you’re HTN with no social circle or media, you’re probably not gonna get approached

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Tales from wet dreams of .org

If you’re HTN with no social circle or media, you’re probably not gonna get approached
Another .org user who thinks he’s a KHHV HTN who doesn’t get approached. In your dreams ironically.

How do some guys get one night stands so easily
I’ve had bad luck with women they all play mind games

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
Another .org user who thinks he’s a KHHV HTN who doesn’t get approached. In your dreams ironically.
Another manic .org schizo who just makes up shit in their head from their low IQ ramblings

Where did anyone say “I’m a KHHV HTN who doesn’t get approached” you Dalit midwit

be white, shredded and good looking

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
Another manic .org schizo who just makes up shit in their head from their low IQ ramblings

Where did anyone say “I’m a KHHV HTN who doesn’t get approached” you Dalit midwit
It’s called inference, an autistic person wouldn’t get it. Common occurence I see on this forum.

It’s called inference, an autistic person wouldn’t get it. Common occurence I see on this forum.
No, your emotional unwarranted assumption fallacies are just some gay shit foids use on Twitter and do not appeal to me

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
No, your emotional unwarranted assumption fallacies are just some gay shit foids use on Twitter and do not appeal to me
Ahaha that response. You’re definitely part of that 1% you were rambling on about earlier.

These kids honestly.

Ahaha that response. You’re definitely part of that 1% you were rambling on about earlier.

These kids honestly.
I’m a top 1% earner you’re a top 1% poster on .org kid, get your priorities right :smonk:

Pretty shit comebacks. Just a dog barking at this point while I’ve moved on.
Whatever you say cuck now be a good little dog and stop tagging me

Whatever you say cuck now be a good little dog and stop tagging me
Keep trying man. If you keep using my insults you’ll get there one day.