Slaying IRL vs Online/Pics

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
What factors determine whether women are attracted to someone more in motion or more in pics/online dating?

I know guys that struggle online but slay IRL and vice versa.

Only reason online is more competition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5893
IRL NT matters way more.
Online depends, Badoo is filled with subhuman guys
Yubo (teencels only) same thing, if you're 4-5 PSL you'll probably mog most of the competition
Tinder is where the most competition is. HOWEVER most guys have shitty soy tier profile and pics
Shitty pics and bios like ahah im such a nerd and history lover A.K.A how to dry her up in 2 seconds.

So imo, if you have good pic of yourself (Lighting, Angle etc) and are in the 4-5PSL range you'll probably do alright

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 4804, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
More aesthetic guys have an advantage online because they look better in pictures, harmony/higher appeal guys have it easier in person

Last edited:
What factors determine whether women are attracted to someone more in motion or more in pics/online dating?

I know guys that struggle online but slay IRL and vice versa.
abs, jaw, beard, moneymaxx, statusmaxx, igmaxx

A big component of online dating is taking NT pictures which most guys suck at it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I like how online dating doesnt considered as "real life" by NT copers here.

As if tinder is a seperate realm that has nothing to do with our dimension.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6403, Taylorswift and 1 other person
Compétition. As much as you think every woman is snagging chad, they arent. Women arent going online to find regular or even good looking men because any 5/10 woman can get that attention from stepping out the door. Online women, virtually ALL of them are looking for the stupidly outstanding relative to what they can get irl. Irl you need to be like 3-4psl to get laid w good social skills and social circle maxxing where as online youll do far worse with even average women because theres 100 other guys who are pretty good looking as well and even if you match her, she may be in the rotation of 4 other dudes where as in irl, you have the advantage being bangable and literally right there at the moment, even if half her tinder matches mog you

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
If your a jb and have an ass like this

Compétition. As much as you think every woman is snagging chad, they arent. Women arent going online to find regular or even good looking men because any 5/10 woman can get that attention from stepping out the door. Online women, virtually ALL of them are looking for the stupidly outstanding relative to what they can get irl. Irl you need to be like 3-4psl to get laid w good social skills and social circle maxxing where as online youll do far worse with even average women because theres 100 other guys who are pretty good looking as well and even if you match her, she may be in the rotation of 4 other dudes where as in irl, you have the advantage being bangable and literally right there at the moment, even if half her tinder matches mog you

Yea but women are chadsexual which means they can wait to get home to get dicked by chad, instead of fucking some 4 psl average dude.

it’s over

I think online is more important, because we all know females want to brag about their boyfriend to elevate their social status and if they cannot show you to their friends through instagram/pictures then you are worthless. Same as for height, it's not about sexual attraction more than it is about social status. It is badly seen for a female to be seen with a short guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I don’t know anyone who fucks hot girls IRL who doesn’t fuck hot girls off Tinder as well

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
I like how online dating doesnt considered as "real life" by NT copers here.

As if tinder is a seperate realm that has nothing to do with our dimension.
"Netflix isn't real life! Just go to Blockbuster bro."

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and GigaMogger