Slaying is a subhuman trait

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
Truly evolved metahuman psychopath high IQ high Wisdom King doesn't need to lower himself to standards of low class whores and risk STDs or failing his progeny of future kings by mixing his blood with subhuman trash that every "man" is busy chasing
He will keep gaining power wealth and knowledge to later pass it on his children he will have with a woman worthy of him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Nature's Right Hand, TITUS and 9 others
Truly evolved metahuman psychopath high IQ high Wisdom King doesn't need to lower himself to standards of low class whores and risk STDs or failing his progeny of future kings by mixing his blood with subhuman trash that every "man" is busy chasing
He will keep gaining power wealth and knowledge to later pass it on his children he will have with a woman worthy of him
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
not having sex = high class

I actually agree but only if you can actually slay easily and decide not to inorder to ltr Stacy. Not if you're an incel

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 275, Celexawer and 2 others
dont care i keep cooming be it inside a coochie or jerking off cooming is HIGH T HIGH IQ HIGH SIGMA HIGH REDPILL HIGH BLACKPILL HIGH ALPHA HIGH LAMBDA HIGH TETTA MALE TRAIT

I actually agree but only if you can actually slay easily and decide not to inorder to ltr Stacy. Not if you're an incel
essentially it's about self-control
what you're saying is indesirable sex partners are not suited to be king
it's hard to say
I think if you control your sexuality you can always go far

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988
dont care i keep cooming be it inside a coochie or jerking off cooming is HIGH T HIGH IQ HIGH SIGMA HIGH REDPILL HIGH BLACKPILL HIGH ALPHA HIGH LAMBDA HIGH TETTA MALE TRAIT

Attachments

• 8706.jpg
    8706.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332