• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 1560, Albeacho and 9 others
Aryan gigachad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
ewwwww yucky gross

White men didn't conquer Africa because of big muscles but because of advanced weaponry and better education which leads to better intelligence and so much more power.

The interesting thing is that beauty standards change based on the time period and often times has something to do with the winners of war, so maybe if the situation had been the opposite (with Africa attacking Europe and winning), then we would have seen the opposite situation with racism against white people and segregation. I say this because this has been observed when looking at history, the winners of war would often enslave the losers. In fact, slavery started in Rome, not in Africa, and the romans didn't do it based on race or ethnicity, they mainly did it to prisoners of war and their own people, most of whom were white.

Another very interesting thing is that the french revolution is the reason why human rights are a thing today.

And World War II is the reason why first world countries don't attack each other anymore and why they don't try to conquer weak third world countries, because after the war ended, the United Nations was created and it allied most of the important countries together and declared peace. Wars still happen today of course, but not to the extent of before World War 2.

This happened because of the atomic bomb, the world knew that after what happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if conquests did not end, the most powerful countries would destroy the planet with nuclear explosions that make it uninhabitable.

So it is because of Einstein's invention that men are no longer drafted in wars by force, and that first world countries have stopped trying to conquer other territories even though they definitely have the power to do it, especially now.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 13197 and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 11292
White men didn't conquer Africa because of big muscles but because of advanced weaponry and better education which leads to better intelligence and so much more power.

The interesting thing is that beauty standards change based on the time period and often times has something to do with the winners of war, so maybe if the situation had been the opposite (with Africa attacking Europe and winning), then we would have seen the opposite situation with racism against white people and segregation. I say this because this has been observed when looking at history, the winners of war would often enslave the losers. In fact, slavery started in Rome, not in Africa, and the romans didn't do it based on race or ethnicity, they mainly did it to prisoners of war and their own people, most of whom were white.

Another very interesting thing is that the french revolution is the reason why human rights are a thing today.

And World War II is the reason why first world countries don't attack each other anymore and why they don't try to conquer weak third world countries, because after the war ended, the United Nations was created and it allied most of the important countries together and declared peace. Wars still happen today of course, but not to the extent of before World War 2.

This happened because of the atomic bomb, the world knew that after what happened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, if conquests did not end, the most powerful countries would destroy the planet with nuclear explosions that make it uninhabitable.

So it is because of Einstein's invention that men are no longer drafted in wars by force, and that first world countries have stopped trying to conquer other territories even though they definitely have the power to do it, especially now.
Bro...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, bernanddrago, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
The reason why I know so much about this topic is because I read a lot about historical topics that I find highly interesting.
What are your favorite history topics
There's so many

The reason why I know so much about this topic is because I read a lot about historical topics that I find highly interesting.
the reason why you know so much about this topic is because you read a lot about historical topics that you find highly interesting?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and StrangerDanger
The colonization of africa is very interesting cause there were people with cannons and guns fighting niggas with spears and shields.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 11292 and StrangerDanger
What is your favorite history topics
There's so many
World War 2
Alexander The Great
Nikola Tesla
Alessandro Volta
Thomas Edison
Heinrich Hertz
Benjamin Franklin
Michael Faraday
Viking Raids on Great Britain (I made a research paper for my english class on this and got an 82%)
The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire
Ancient Greece
The Renaissance
The French Revolution
The Classical Period
Egyptian History
Sparta
The Mayans and The Aztechs
The Prehistoric Era
Genghis Khan

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and StrangerDanger
Viking Raids on Great Britain (I made a research paper for my english class on this and got an 82%)
Those are some interesting topics, why the scientists?
How many words were this essay if you recall? I'm curious on how long your real essays are since you're very good at writing

Its because they had guns and a big fucking cock