Slaying is entertaining

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Subhuman
Incel, imagine this:

All those girls that get called princess and sweet by cucks on TikTok, and get constantly defended by a plenty of cucks meanwhile you fuck her, do whatever you want with her, KNOWING it has to do with your looks, it feels almost like a power.

Shootout to Looksmax legends, you achieved it. But I mean, then what do normies do? Do they even fuck? What the hell even they do?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother, Rimaxtis, Copeful and 1 other person
I'm fucking asleep and bored so sorry cya

The world has 2 sides: the speech (bluepill) and the reality (blackpill). Whatever normies say you have to do it's exactly the opposite because the other side of the coin is where all the winners are.

While the average male wants to find a LTR with romantic love, the slayer breaks the rules and fucks the girl the normie wanted to date. Bad boy theory

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
The world has 2 sides: the speech (bluepill) and the reality (blackpill). Whatever normies say you have to do it's exactly the opposite because the other side of the coin is where all the winners are.

While the average male wants to find a LTR with romantic love, the slayer breaks the rules and fucks the girl the normie wanted to date. Bad boy theory
i just ended up drunk with friends and we agreed on this

I wish I was NT

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
What's funny nigga

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar