Slaying is for chads ltr is for normies

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
A true accomplishment is slaying , subhuman normies are in relationships all the time

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoH, greycel, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
both are bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: spark
Go eat some McDonald's, you deserve a break today.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and autistic_tendencies
listen bro, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, vermillioncorefan and ambi
lol. LTRs>>>

no matter what u have pussy to go home to, and now you can focus on shit that actually matters.

get a girl that worships u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Jova, Aero and 5 others
lol. LTRs>>>

no matter what u have pussy to go home to, and now you can focus on shit that actually matters.

Nothing matters except sex about woman

• +1
Reactions: Jova and czwarty
lol. LTRs>>>

How to get girl that worshups

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
by shit that matters i was referring to money and power

sex is something u don’t have to worry abt with an LTR
Money and power is so you can get more sex and women
Moron

be lucky or mog her pretty bad.

i got lucky w mine

people have different values and rankings of these things moron. i value both money and power over sex jfl
You will never have money and power so give it up
Sex and women is more attainable for us goyim

be lucky or mog her pretty bad.

i got lucky w mine

people have different values and rankings of these things moron. i value both money and power over sex jfl
very based tbh

• +1
A meaningful relationship with someone who intensely likes you and enjoys your company is superior to pumping and dumping Tinder sluts.

• +1
A meaningful relationship with someone who intensely likes you and enjoys your company is superior to pumping and dumping Tinder sluts.
100%

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Slaying is more difficult so it mogs in terms of pleasure and reward

lol. LTRs>>>

in the 90s maybe

LTR is a social construct cope for normies slaying is the pinnacle of what it means to be an optimal male. Breed with the bitch, and go back to hunting and killing other males. Modern equivalent is moneymaxxing cucking and slaying highly primitive foids repressed by modern conditions

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, blithe and autistic_tendencies
Slaying is more difficult so it mogs in terms of pleasure and reward
how is slaying more difficult its harder to get a girl to wanna commit to u forever than it is to get some bitch to fuck u for one night and then block lol

LTR is a social construct cope for normies slaying is the pinnacle of what it means to be an optimal male. Breed with the bitch, and go back to hunting and killing other males. Modern equivalent is moneymaxxing cucking and slaying highly primitive foids repressed by modern conditions
"breed with the bitch" lol nigga wants to wageslave and pay for a little shit for 18 years over a tinder slut

Id reather be in an ltr than slaying mtbs and htbs rn

"breed with the bitch" lol nigga wants to wageslave and pay for a little shit for 18 years over a tinder slut
I’m not looking to actually have kids any time soon I’m simply saying in order to reflect the behaviors of our tribal male ancestors who raped breeded, hunted and killed other males we ought to moneymaxx cuck and slay to stimulate that primitive feeling.

how is slaying more difficult its harder to get a girl to wanna commit to u forever than it is to get some bitch to fuck u for one night and then block lol
LTR is easy just need to bribe her with resources

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
LTR is easy just need to bribe her with resources
ig so but then u have to deal with making the resources and then giving them all away to an ungrateful slut. it’s much easier to spend 8 hours on dating apps and find some bitch to pump and dump

• +1
so u are right slaying > ltr cuckery

• +1
Ltr is useless if she’s not a virgin but virgins should be only for ltr

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, vermillioncorefan and autistic_tendencies
Ltr mogs being cel

• +1
lol. LTRs>>>

niggas when they get a gf and aren't allowed to slay anymore :

Slaying is boring after a bit, most chads settle down.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and autistic_tendencies
How would you know lmao
Obviously this is not always the case, but too much validation and too many possibilities in the long run gets tiring and you would rather be more comfortable

Obviously this is not always the case, but too much validation and too many possibilities in the long run gets tiring and you would rather be more comfortable
I guess if ur lazy
Hahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
the difference is more in quality. Chads get young stacies. Normies get homely beckies.

A true accomplishment is slaying , subhuman normies are in relationships all the time
Unless you have serious issues with bonding, casual sex will feel empty sooner or later. But the validation you get is insane, you can literally get addicted to that. Slaying is like living a thrilling adventure in the wild. LTR is like living in a cozy house.

• +1
I’m not attracted to high primitive smelly bimbos unfortunately

Unless you have serious issues with bonding, casual sex will feel empty sooner or later. But the validation you get is insane, you can literally get addicted to that.
Same can be said about anything
Moderation is key