Slaying is sadly easier than ltr ls

user123456

user123456

Sphinx
I just cant get an ltr to last but slaying is easy for me even got in one day once maybe its because i live in a degenerate liberal shithole or maybe because im super masc looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, aesthetic beauty, FutureSlayer and 6 others
Maybe it's because you're 6'6" :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and iloveboobs
Maybe it's because you're 6'6" :ogre:
But according to studies tall peole have easier ltrs i dont what im doing wrong i give my 100%

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Gengar
But according to studies tall peole have easier ltrs i dont what im doing wrong i give my 100%
Maybe it's because they sense desperation from your side? That is off-putting to women.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Maybe it's because they sense desperation from your side? That is off-putting to women.
Yeah i always just wanted to be hugged while i sleep but his modern world want me to just fuck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Gengar
ltr is important

• +1
Reactions: user123456
If you're Islamic then you can easily get a wife, bhai.
Its not the same as arab islamic albanians eat pork and drnk and put a Christmas tree up

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I just cant get an ltr to last but slaying is easy for me even got in one day once maybe its because i live in a degenerate liberal shithole or maybe because im super masc looking
Don't waste your time on western white women.

Focus on Latina's, Asians, Indians, if you want a LTR.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
You have to do counter-dawah, Huge. It is your duty. :ogre:
sry bhai idk what u mean but i don't really want to argue about religion because it makes me really upset and i like u

• +1
Have you tried dating black guys? I've heard black guys are easy to get into a relationship with. Or maybe you're not washing your butt properly before allowing the guys you have sex with to penetrate you, and that's why you can't get them to commit.
Avg org fag fantasy im straight you bastard

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Gengar
catholic church? its normal
Yeah ill see either way works my previous ltr was a catholic stacylite but decided to go out clubbing and get colder on me and eventually said shes not ready for an ltr in this point of her life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Huge غرور and castizo
sry bhai idk what u mean but i don't really want to argue about religion because it makes me really upset and i like u
I'm telling him to counter the possible conversion by muzziemaxxing on him, it was kind of a joke, no worries bhai, we are gucci. :love:

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
Yeah ill see either way works my previous ltr was a catholic stacylite but decided to go out clubbing and get colder on me and eventually said shes not ready for an ltr in this point of her life
you should've treated her correctly and she would have stayed

• JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور
Yes bro treat women well thats def how u make them stay with u :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: castizo and Gengar
Bought flowers took her places make goals to achieve her dreams and all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Huge غرور and castizo
but you didint go to church with her, i would have left you too if i was her
I guess thats a point but never really got the chance due to distance and my busy schedule

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Bought flowers took her places make goals to achieve her dreams and all
Nigga start lying, cheating, manipulating, gaslighting, bragging. Thats how u keep her

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
height doesnt matter, im 6'4 and cant even slay
I meant it in a negative sense, as in his height (and yours) make you intimidating towards women, hence why they won't necessarily go for LTRs (and in your case, slays).

I meant it in a negative sense, as in his height (and yours) make you intimidating towards women, hence why they won't necessarily go for LTRs (and in your case, slays).
???? its literally "ideal height" to people, it proves that height doesn't matter if your a ltn or a subhuman

• So Sad
???? its literally "ideal height" to people, it proves that height doesn't matter if your a ltn or a subhuman
Yeah don't worry, I was always the "face > height" type of guy./

Ltn is debatable in my case back when i was a blaoted mf or maybe i was underateing myself

Yeah don't worry, I was always the "face > height" type of guy./
yeah, only thing i have is that im white, other than that im kinda subhuman
Ltn is debatable in my case back when i was a blaoted mf or maybe i was underateing myself
i was talking about me

• +1
yeah, only thing i have is that im white, other than that im kinda subhuman

i was talking about me
Try your luck with non-white women, bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Try your luck with non-white women, bhai.
still does not work lol

i used these pics in my thread but they were alright? i think

hypergamy is a bit.... well bad

• Woah
still does not work lol

i used these pics in my thread but they were alright? i think

hypergamy is a bit.... well bad

Bhai I'm not joking, you aren't ltn or subhuman at all. You're probably super autistic. And you do look a lot like chico, it's because of your eye area. Very similar.

• Hmm...
Reactions: esoterik
same for every htn+ in the western hellhole brother