Slaying LTBs on Tinder

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
Ok, so I moved to a big city (> 3M), and now I slay LTBs on Tinder. Some notes:
  • I’m not playing with race or whatever, I’m white and the population of said city is also white.
  • The LTBs I’m slaying are also white.
  • In said city, I’m shorter than the average.
  • All slayed LTBs are on the short or very short end.
  • I never, never, never start the conversation, which limits my options. I only engage if they start. However, this guarantees that the date is going to end with sex. Before moving to this city, I’d be almost always the one starting the conversation, and this would mean more first dates but with terrible slay ratio.
Does this mean that currently I’m at least LTN and if I get bimax (I’m recessed) I’ll be MTN? Or I’m being delusional?

Basically u fuck anything with a hole

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 32669, GabachoCopium and 6 others
Basically u fuck anything with a hole
No. I don’t fuck obese or ogres. But you are right that my standards are even lower than my self esteem.

No. I don’t fuck obese or ogres. But you are right that my standards are even lower than my self esteem.
I also have low standards when it comes to fuck as long as she’s skinny and not so ugly I’d puke if I ate in front of her I can do it

I’m not a standardcel like half this forum supposedly claims to be

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman
You are probably at least high MTN with good photos, you’re forgetting hypergamy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, sozz, MrOrion and 2 others
Just Pay To Get AIDS Theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Economical and hansmoleman
You are probably at least high MTN with good photos, you’re forgetting hypergamy.

I’m a 5’8 manlet with recessed lower jaw and mediocre face in general. Just no major deformations. The photos are good

ltbs are good looking

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking, SurgeryEnjoyer and AspiringMogger
I’m a 5’8 manlet with recessed lower jaw and mediocre face in general. Just no major deformations. The photos are good
Are you actually recessed with crooked teeth and maloclussion or just brainwashed BDDcel

Are you actually recessed with crooked teeth and maloclussion or just brainwashed BDDcel
Good teeth and occlusion. Lower jaw is objectively recessed.

I’d rate myself as a 4/10.

Good teeth and occlusion. Lower jaw is objectively recessed.

I’d rate myself as a 4/10.
it cant be recessed if you have good occlusion, maybe you have a small chin. you woyuld be wasting money on bimax maybe get chin wing instead

it cant be recessed if you have good occlusion, maybe you have a small chin. you woyuld be wasting money on bimax maybe get chin wing instead

It can be because I unknowingly got orthodontic camouflage. But without extractions, and the camouflage is not massive.

I’ll need decompensation before bimax.

It can be because I unknowingly got orthodontic camouflage. But without extractions, and the camouflage is not massive.

I’ll need decompensation before bimax.
get a BEARD before doing any surgeries, its really good at hiding jaw problems, not need to be super massive but a like 2-3 cm of beard is enough to hide shit in your face

1695299631646 1695299623377

Dude is really BRUTEFORCING a TINDER, btw realistically slaying LTB as LTN is a good though, having more sex than 90% of this forum though

• +1
Dude is really BRUTEFORCING a TINDER, btw realistically slaying LTB as LTN is a good though, having more sex than 90% of this forum though
I’m not fully bruteforcing because I never initiate conversations. Have lots of matches just standing there and nothing will happen.

ltn cant fuck ltb only landwhale

I’m a beardlet, can’t grow a beard.
people with shitty jaw and no beard use it in Russia, even without knowing about looksmaxxxing or shit(there is obsession on beards amoung caucasians - like khabib whatever.)

and it costs like super low and no side effects

• +1
people with shitty jaw and no beard use it in Russia, even without knowing about looksmaxxxing or shit(there is obsession on beards amoung caucasians - like khabib whatever.)

and it costs like super low and no side effects
View attachment 2443076
do u just drop it in mouth like SARMs

I’m not fully bruteforcing because I never initiate conversations. Have lots of matches just standing there and nothing will happen.
ltn cant fuck ltb only landwhale
i guess he has good photos so they think he is MTN, so yeah he has more sex than most of the forum. Brutal how LTN gets more bitches than 9 of 10 who reads this

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled
Ok, so I moved to a big city (> 3M), and now I slay LTBs on Tinder. Some notes:
  • I’m not playing with race or whatever, I’m white and the population of said city is also white.
  • The LTBs I’m slaying are also white.
  • In said city, I’m shorter than the average.
  • All slayed LTBs are on the short or very short end.
  • I never, never, never start the conversation, which limits my options. I only engage if they start. However, this guarantees that the date is going to end with sex. Before moving to this city, I’d be almost always the one starting the conversation, and this would mean more first dates but with terrible slay ratio.
Does this mean that currently I’m at least LTN and if I get bimax (I’m recessed) I’ll be MTN? Or I’m being delusional?
you'll get bored of it veeery quick

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled and hansmoleman
do u just drop it in mouth like SARMs
no just drop it on place where you want to your hair grow, most of people use it on head while balding, beard is also good. In worst you get some little skin problems, but i think 99% dont experience any shit

you can also drink it but thats kinda retarded and you will have all your hair grow(starting from balls to ass), so nobody does it

i guess he has good photos so they think he is MTN, so yeah he has more sex than most of the forum. Brutal how LTN gets more bitches than 9 of 10 who reads this
This is a good guess to be honest.

no just drop it on place where you want to your hair grow, most of people use it on head while balding, beard is also good. In worst you get some little skin problems, but i think 99% dont experience any shit
idk I don’t want to destroy my collagen or cause scalp shedding

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I’m recessed with some crooked teeth and I get girls too

okay well you are probably not ltn or that recessed
yeah I don’t think my mid face is recessed I have cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Not sure where you are at but in my area a 5/10 male MTN gets no action from Tinder hardly.

How old are you?

Also another thing: people on .org have a tendency to binarize everything, and tinder success is not binary. And I’m not even talking about the tier you can get (for example, HTB), but how the dates go.

Many people here have never had a match, so they think it’s all about getting matches, or even a date. It’s not like that. Who is going to propose/initiate sex? Who is going to write first after the first date? Who is going to dump who after the third date? Etc.

Do you think I'm too young to settle down? I'll be married by 26.

I wish I had settled down by 18, to be honest. I don't settle down not because I don't want to, but because if I could do it, it would be with very low standards. And ONS with low standards is fine, but for marriage... I'd rather be alone.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane