sleep actually helps uee

D

Deleted member 57356

Narcy fleet Breeding Bull
yes the effect is noticable

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
This is very true but it depends on ur genetics in the first place and if you’re looksminned which was my case.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
i cabt sleep anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
This is very true but it depends on ur genetics in the first place and if you’re looksminned which was my case.
blame your bloodline

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
blame your bloodline
Wdym? Most people in my family well Dominicans in general have my eye area. (“Hunter eyes”)

You can go see and talk to any Dominican and they’ll have a similar eye area. Even Peruvians do but their Supras aren’t as low.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
will help one without hooded eyes that suffer from sleep problems

• +1
Wdym? Most people in my family well Dominicans in general have my eye area. (“Hunter eyes”)

You can go see and talk to any Dominican and they’ll have a similar eye area. Even Peruvians do but their Supras aren’t as low.
most mesoamericans have a shit slave diet of beans and rice so they're subhuman

it takes three generations to regenerate the bloodline. everything matters. looksmaxx as hard as possible.

• +1
most mesoamericans have a shit slave diet of beans and rice so they're subhuman

it takes three generations to regenerate the bloodline. everything matters. looksmaxx as hard as possible.
Mesoamericans do yes. Caribbeans do not for some certain aesthetics if you see a lot of Dominicans they have very good eye areas and prominent cheekbones with a strong lower third.

mesoamericans tend to have long midfaces and less robust features but plenty of them have decent eye areas.
@sportsmogger

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I have legit god tier uee when I wake up literally non existent and my eye area is very nice just like the ocean. But after a few hours it starts to fade away I assume it's because of the tightness of my skin during the morning. I might be spewing shit out of my ass tho it's just my theory

Last edited:
I have legit god tier use when I wake up literally non existent and my eye area is very nice just like the ocean. But after a few hours it starts to fade away I assume it's because of the tightness of my skin during the morning. I might be spewing shit out of my ass tho it's just my theory
ice ur eyelids at night to see if its the skin tightness

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Isn't this kinda water? Almost everyone has droopy eyes when tired/sleepy

Isn't this kinda water? Almost everyone has droopy eyes when tired/sleepy
being tired and sleepy throughout the day < being tired and sleepy for 2 hours a day before sleep