Sleep apnea / Snoring symptoms / Causes

M

Mealworm

Kraken
I don’t know if this was a joke, but somebody said that I make noise while I sleep, or something. But how, my nose isn’t congested, I don’t drink, and I have a very wide palate, I’m not bragging, it’s just true. I swear, all of my incisors are 1.5mm apart or more, not due to misalignment, etc. I don’t know man. Some other people have told me that I’m absolutely quiet when I sleep and I don’t make the slightest noise. Before you say I pulled this out of my ass, I don’t think you know how many people have commented on the way I sleep

Can get a sleep test done if you're worried

• +1
Reactions: nathan
yes, you could get an at home one which is cheaper, if you have insurance it might cover it
Alright, I'm kind of scared now because lately, I have been waking up multiple times throughout the night. I don't know if this is due to a fucked up circadian rhythm. Also, I'm not sure why I would snore, I don't do or have anything that would cause it

yes, you could get an at home one which is cheaper, if you have insurance it might cover it
At home tests are dogshit.
If he cares about his health he should go get it done in a sleep lab.
This incorrect sleep test for home from my GP just detected UARS with an AHI of 5.

Whereas in the sleep lab with professional tools they measured my AHI as 15 in one night.

At home tests are dogshit.
If he cares about his health he should go get it done in a sleep lab.
This incorrect sleep test for home from my GP just detected UARS with an AHI of 5.

Whereas in the sleep lab with professional tools they measured my AHI as 15 in one night.
I mentioned it because if he's asking about costs he's probably less inclined to pay for a proper one, but obviously OP should do his own research

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I mentioned it because if he's asking about costs he's probably less inclined to pay for a proper one, but obviously OP should do his own research
Well if he directly goes to a sleep-doctor the chances are good that they might pay for one night.
Depends on the country though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272