sleep apnea

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
it took me 3 hours to fall asleep last night

i slept 9 hours last night.

felt like i slept 2

im miserable and tired and pissed off all day for weeks on end. i can't even take naps, i just lay there

i swear to god if i cant get surgery first bimax im going to go insane

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, goo25 and Manletmachine
so many dumbfuck doctors over 2 years telling me horseshit

i went to a therapist. Her advice? imagine a nice place when you're falling asleep. and do it consistently for months!

why can't they just look at my face and be like "you're ugly as fuck. you probably have sleep apnea. get a sleep test". NOT ONCE DID IT EVEN CROSS THEIR MIND

bluepilled cuckass country and dumbshit doctors everywhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Deleted member 30432
so many dumbfuck doctors over 2 years telling me horseshit

i went to a therapist. Her advice? imagine a nice place when you're falling asleep. and do it consistently for months!

why can't they just look at my face and be like "you're ugly as fuck. you probably have sleep apnea. get a sleep test". NOT ONCE DID IT EVEN CROSS THEIR MIND

bluepilled cuckass country and dumbshit doctors everywhere
Therapists are bluepilled hoes

I went to one for 3 years when I got diagnosed with ocd and they just spew bs

you have sleep apnea? thought that was only old people and obese people. its pretty fuckin terrible for you my dad had it and he would wake up gasping for breath like 30 times a night, associated with a bunch of terrible effects too

you have sleep apnea? thought that was only old people and obese people. its pretty fuckin terrible for you my dad had it and he would wake up gasping for breath like 30 times a night, associated with a bunch of terrible effects too
i have ahi=17.1. If you are recessed you likely have sleep apnea. im not fat at all and very active and fit. i dont snore or wake up gasping for air but i do stop breathing during my sleep and it dramatically reduces sleep quality. i had no idea why i had insomnia for years until i started researching jaw surgery and did sleep study and found out i have it

Therapists are bluepilled hoes

I went to one for 3 years when I got diagnosed with ocd and they just spew bs
all doctors are so shit. I have nasal valve collapse. It literally just means a tiny piece of flesh inside your nostril moves a tiny bit but blocks your entire nasal airway. ive had it for decades. Feels like your nose is permanently congested. I saw saw 3 ENTs. full head MRIs and CT scans not ONE pointed it out. one gave me FUCKING antibiotics for a "SINUS INFECTION' that i didnt have. I go to Cvs and buy breath right strips for $12. Instant problem solved TWELVE DOLLARS AT CVS

TWELVE DOLARSSSSSSSS

Literally EVERY single medical problem ive had I have gotten so much further doing my own research than going to an actual doctor

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Deleted member 30432 and LampPostPrime
i have ahi=17.1. If you are recessed you likely have sleep apnea. im not fat at all and very active and fit. i dont snore or wake up gasping for air but i do stop breathing during my sleep and it dramatically reduces sleep quality. i had no idea why i had insomnia for years until i started researching jaw surgery and did sleep study and found out i have it

all doctors are so shit. I have nasal valve collapse. It literally just means a tiny piece of flesh inside your nostril moves a tiny bit but blocks your entire nasal airway. ive had it for decades. Feels like your nose is permanently congested. I saw saw 3 ENTs. full head MRIs and CT scans not ONE pointed it out. one gave me FUCKING antibiotics for a "SINUS INFECTION' that i didnt have. I go to Cvs and buy breath right strips for $12. Instant problem solved TWELVE DOLLARS AT CVS

TWELVE DOLARSSSSSSSS

Literally EVERY single medical problem ive had I have gotten so much further doing my own research than going to an actual doctor
Doctors are so corrupted they always apply bandaid solutions with shitty drugs instead of targeting the root problem

While also advocating for lifestyles and foods that hospitalize you (thus making them more money)

Not to mention we’re all slowly being poisoned with microplastics and pollutants in the air

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung and Deleted member 18582

TWELVE DOLARSSSSSSSS

doctors r jews, btw if ur gymcelled then ur neck and that added tissue/muscle will make the apnea/ airway more congested

it took me 3 hours to fall asleep last night

i slept 9 hours last night.

felt like i slept 2

im miserable and tired and pissed off all day for weeks on end. i can't even take naps, i just lay there

i swear to god if i cant get surgery first bimax im going to go insane
I have 2nd class malocclusion and i feel the same things
I don't know much about sleep apnea but i Remember reading that was when u wake up in your sleep, i do not suffer of this, but falling asleep for me Always feels difficult and i Always feel tired After i wake up like i've slept less than how i really did

i'm never not tired

Dr. Safi said my airway looked about 3mm and that 15mm is normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582