Sleep deprivation can seriously mess you up

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I thought i was going insane. Fuck i am never gonna take modafinil again.

Threw that shit in the dustbin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 4991
You took it in the evening?

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Everyone he seriously needs to sleep 10pm-6am everyday atleast, best hours to sleep

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, Deleted member 5180 and AbandonShip
Everyone he seriously needs to sleep 10pm-6am everyday atleast, best hours to sleep
How to change my sleep schedule? This schedule would be ideal for school, but I always get sleepy around 12-2 AM, even if I get shit sleep the previous day.

You took it in the evening?
I took it in the morning. I took it for two days straight. It has a rediculously long half life and can build up in your system if you take consecutive doses.
I was unable to sleep, extremely paranoid, and very anxious for 2 days

How to change my sleep schedule? This schedule would be ideal for school, but I always get sleepy around 12-2 AM, even if I get shit sleep the previous day.
You have to skip a night of sleep to sync it up and then sleep at 10pm the next day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, HighIQcel and Ocelot
Lack of sleep is making me more subhuman

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd and AbandonShip
I can imagine you taking the moda from the dustbin

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and AbandonShip
I took it in the morning. I took it for two days straight. It has a rediculously long half life and can build up in your system if you take consecutive doses.
I was unable to sleep, extremely paranoid, and very anxious for 2 days
Darn, brutal.

I used to take armodafinil for 5 days straight and it was fine tho I didn't notice some insane boost in my concentration and meant to try modafinil.

• +1
You have to skip a night of sleep to sync it up and then sleep at 10pm the next day
How didn't I think of this jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Elias
Darn, brutal.

I used to take armodafinil for 5 days straight and it was fine tho I didn't notice some insane boost in my concentration and meant to try modafinil.
I am more sensitive to it's side effects tbh. It also gives me fever like symptoms and makes me dehydrated. Like alcohol hangover

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I am more sensitive to it's side effects tbh. It also gives me fever like symptoms and makes me dehydrated. Like alcohol hangover
I saw one guy here reported he got into hospital after taking modafinil( he took 200 mg at once). And two others said that modafinil gives them anxiety. As I'm aware armodafinil is more soft compared to moda

• +1
Where's Mathafack when you need him?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

This is spot on, and especially true if you don't have aircon, and a way to block all light out of your room to make it completely dark. If your room gets too hot, or too light when going to sleep, that will reduce your sleep quality by a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Elias