Sleep improve my eyes area

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I used to sleep for 5-6 hours every day for a year. Now I have been starting to sleep 8hours for weeks and my eyes area has become better.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and hattrick
That’s what happens when you get enough rest lol

That’s what happens when you get enough rest lol
I have been suffering for years in Uni most of the time I slept like 3 hours 4hours max I thought 6 hours was a privilege

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
Did your lower eyelids get tighter?

I have been suffering for years in Uni most of the time I slept like 3 hours 4hours max I thought 6 hours was a privilege
Sleeping more benefits your entire looks. Minimum amount of rest you should get is 7HRS. If you return to study, sleep earlier, difficult but effective.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69
Post a picture of your eye area before and now

• +1

Can you start conversation with me I will send u pix
same and my eyes are hooded w great fat, not sure if epigentic/determined/ or achieved through autism. but looking at older pics i had abused ptsois and negative vector, avi related.

• +1
Water, also masterbating is a temporary looksminn for eyes and the contrary for alcohol

• +1
This is so true. Went from having droopy ass eyes to reducing my uee so much to the point where it’s almost hooded

How many hours?
At one point of my life i was sleeping 4 hrs a day for a year. Conveniently during puberty as well so I fucked myself over. I then went to 6 hrs and now im around 7-8 but its good quality sleep.

• +1