Sleep is 80 percent of looksmaxxing

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Let's be honest. If u are below 15bf. Biggest factor affecting ur face is sleep. Diet a lil. But sleep is more important. Cuz if u have sleep deprivation. Your jaw will look bloated. U have zero zygo tapering and ur eye area will suffer the hardest. Eyebags, UEE and so on. Short term it descends U atleast 1 psl. Long term way more. Who agrees.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, futurechadLitee, IngrownDicktipmaxx and 12 others
Sleep is life

• +1
Reactions: twojei, deadstock, thereallegend and 1 other person
Real, slept 1 hour more my mom said I’m unrecognizeable, bitch wanted to give me the sloppy toppy, went from Bzzz tier to Amnesia lost cousin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, EverythingMattersCel, TrueRamirez and 12 others
And you don't grow

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, looksmaxxing223 and RealFunkyFlamingo
Always after a cheat day I kinda look healthier. Not cuz of bloat primarily.but cuz lots of carbs give me a coma so that I sleep for atleast 10 hrs. My skin looks better. Zero eyebags. Although jaw looks bloated but that's not cuz of sleep deprivation. But cuz of the carbs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, 97baHater and looksmaxxing223
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 97baHater

type shit, when i sleep 13 hours and lucid dream i feel like supernatural nigga like i can go jump off my roof and start fucking flyin

wait wtf, first funky flamingo post that isnt rate me?

I'm even more cooked then

Melatonin max, mk677 max and carbmax. You'll thank me later. All in all. Just bloat to hell you'll feel drowsy. And 0 caffeine and only herb tea with 0 caffeine

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Alucard69
Especially in winter when there's no sunlight.

There is a certain threshold of bloating. If I surpass it. I am literally drunk. Feel drowsy and sluggish as hell. I could sleep 4 hours more cuz of that.

Why are you so retarded?

Melatonin max, mk677 max and carbmax. You'll thank me later. All in all. Just bloat to hell you'll feel drowsy. And 0 caffeine and only herb tea with 0 caffeine
Agreed, if i'm hungry no way i can sleep, i always eat more at night than day

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Agreed, if i'm hungry no way i can sleep, i always eat more at night than day
Thats why I hate cutting. My sleep becomes shitty as hell. Even if I wanna look leaner. I still bloat. So no point. Especially if U do aggressive cut. It'll fuck u up. You'll look like a drug addict.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Thats why I hate cutting. My sleep becomes shitty as hell. Even if I wanna look leaner. I still bloat. So no point. Especially if U do aggressive cut. It'll fuck u up. You'll look like a drug addict.
Intermittent fasting mogs, or atleast skipping breakfast, i always did it naturally sort of

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Let's be honest. If u are below 15bf. Biggest factor affecting ur face is sleep. Diet a lil. But sleep is more important. Cuz if u have sleep deprivation. Your jaw will look bloated. U have zero zygo tapering and ur eye area will suffer the hardest. Eyebags, UEE and so on. Short term it descends U atleast 1 psl. Long term way more. Who agrees.
First good Flamingo thread!

I was thinking about this while I was showering. My iq increases by 20 points under the shower.

Sleep is soooo important cant stress enough its passive looksmaxing and can make or break your face