sleep is everything

I

idkwhattoputhere

Iron
started taking mag glycinate, zinc, low dose melatonin before bed and i look better in every way, grew 3cm in 2 months, and now get approached by foids. the one who i like the most literally tasked her friends to send her pictures of me when im in my other classes so she can look at me more often. the looks shit and stuff with foids happened so fast unironically the last 2 weeks my eye area got twice as good, i was KHHV my whole life (grade 11) and that all changed in like a week. START SLEEPING MOTHERFUCKERS. it used to take me a long time to fall asleep but after years of shit sleep that’s a given, your body thinks you don’t want to sleep. it took me 6 weeks to break the tossing turning cycle but once i did my life changed. my adhd is completely gone too. swallow the sleep pill, even my cock grew like half an inch in those 2 weeks of perfect sleep (10:30 eyes closed, let natural light wake you)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Pandora, febinopry and 6 others
Water Landscape GIF

Water Landscape GIF

Water Landscape GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Detective, PsychoH and 5 others
me after sleeping for 8 hours instead of 5-6

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover, Pandora, klimo and 2 others
How do you take hte magnesium glycinate? I got powdered form and its taste is AWFUL. Like rotting fish + sweet at the same time.
Mixing it with juice removes all juice flavor and it turns into super sweet sugar water + mild fish

started taking mag glycinate, zinc, low dose melatonin before bed and i look better in every way, grew 3cm in 2 months, and now get approached by foids. the one who i like the most literally tasked her friends to send her pictures of me when im in my other classes so she can look at me more often. the looks shit and stuff with foids happened so fast unironically the last 2 weeks my eye area got twice as good, i was KHHV my whole life (grade 11) and that all changed in like a week. START SLEEPING MOTHERFUCKERS. it used to take me a long time to fall asleep but after years of shit sleep that’s a given, your body thinks you don’t want to sleep. it took me 6 weeks to break the tossing turning cycle but once i did my life changed. my adhd is completely gone too. swallow the sleep pill, even my cock grew like half an inch in those 2 weeks of perfect sleep (10:30 eyes closed, let natural light wake you)
You recommend taking small doses (1mg) melatonin daily? Or does the body become dependent

How do you take hte magnesium glycinate? I got powdered form and its taste is AWFUL. Like rotting fish + sweet at the same time.
Mixing it with juice removes all juice flavor and it turns into super sweet sugar water + mild fish
i just eat it, then brush my teeth

How many hours do you sleep?

how do you break the tossing and turning cycle? How long does it take to fall asleep for you now?

Nigga thinks he can tell us a foid tells her friends to snap pics of him in class to send her and get away with it💀 go larp somewhere else boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora and boss8055
Based and Bryan Johnson pilled. Unironically sleep is crucial