Sleep maxxing?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
How do you guys get good sleep? I struggle to get 6 hours then every now and then I sleep for 12 hours and it fucks everything up.

Whenever I make a routine it just gets ruined in one day if I stay up later or can't sleep for one day then the whole thing gets ruined. I just wish I could sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time each day

This is giving me worse looks because of tiredness and its fucking with my hormones no doubt

you should try "medically induced coma maxing"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and bara
20 mg melatonin 30 min before bed, blue light blocking glasses 2 hours before, chamomile tea before bed, avoid caffeine/alcohol/drugs 6 hours before.....

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 19499
How do you guys get good sleep? I struggle to get 6 hours then every now and then I sleep for 12 hours and it fucks everything up.

Whenever I make a routine it just gets ruined in one day if I stay up later or can't sleep for one day then the whole thing gets ruined. I just wish I could sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time each day

This is giving me worse looks because of tiredness and its fucking with my hormones no doubt
do you exercise? It will make you sleep easier

20 mg melatonin 30 min before bed, blue light blocking glasses 2 hours before, chamomile tea before bed, avoid caffeine/alcohol/drugs 6 hours before.....
Doesn't tea have caffeine?