Sleep

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Seriously, sleep. Stop chasing pussy you’ll never get through text messages at 2 in the morning, and get some fucking sleep. It’ll improve your quality of life, your skin, and your overall body, especially if you’re working out.

Think of sleeping as a regeneration machine. This is when all your organs, your cells, simply put, your body, is taking a break from all the shit you’re putting it through during the day.

You know when you go to class or work and someone tells you “Oh, you didn’t sleep much last night did you?”. It’s literally visible on your horrible looking face and makes you low energy hence your attractiveness drops a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
the sleep pill

100% true, haven't been sleeping much the last days because of alot of school work, procrastination, stress and stress shit in my life. It has clearly affected my skin and my upper eyelids are even worse that they usually are

It’s easy for Chad to say

Just don't get too much though. Too much sleep can cause lines in the face due to all the smooshing of it against the pillow (if you're anything but a religious back sleeper). I also find that if I get any more than 7 hours, it's counterproductive because I actually feel more tired than when I get 7, which seems to be my ideal amount. It could be that at 7, I'm out of the deep cycle, but any more than that and it's back into deep REM territory.

On back no pillow naked, on floor if gigachad

been sleeping no pillow neck flat chin tuck for a while. everytime i see a pillow i go aspie mode and throw it away.

Sleep is only good for getting rid of dark circles and promotes overall better health.