Sleeping is so hard

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
every day, i wake up in the middle of the night thinking about my oneitis.

the problem is that when im sleeping, my mental guard is down so the bitch just pops into my head and messes my sleep.

its so fucking annoying and in the morning i have to do some serious meditation to get myself going.

but i think i will get over it eventually, right? RIGHT????

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lidian, 14vic, Hopefullneet and 4 others
every day, i wake up in the middle of the night thinking about my oneitis.

the problem is that when im sleeping, my mental guard is down so the bitch just pops into my head and messes my sleep.

its so fucking annoying and in the morning i have to do some serious meditation to get myself going.

but i think i will get over it eventually, right? RIGHT????
you are lost bro its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: primqwe and Apparition
what meds?
i dont take any medication. unfortunately meds arent harmless, they fix one thing but break something else. kinda like women actually lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, ey88 and Darkeningstar
I had a panic attack yesterday night when I woke up:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Apparition and serialcoper
I have a very hard time with panic attacks, I only had one and I found it funny so I haven't had them since. When do you get them?
Idk they used to happen a lot when I was 14 :feelswhy::feelswhy:, but then they stopped and now it just randomly appeared again

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and Darkeningstar
I have a very hard time with panic attacks, I only had one and I found it funny so I haven't had them since. When do you get them?
its very hard to explain but I get existential thoughts and palpitations

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
nigga just take melatonin if you can't sleep

the problem isnt that i dont fall asleep but waking up in the middle of the night
never woke up over a woman, not even the ones I remember back from when I was young, only nightmares can wake me up

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
never woke up over a woman, not even the ones I remember back from when I was young, only nightmares can wake me up
i hate this woman so much. she broke me in every way possible

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
Nigga, it's a psychological problem, 1-2 therapy session and she won't be in your sleep again :)

• JFL
i hate this woman so much. she broke me in every way possible
You got 3 choices, live like Guts and never be able to sleep, therapy(shits a scam). Or my personal favorite method called the "get back"

• So Sad
You got 3 choices, live like Guts and never be able to sleep, therapy(shits a scam). Or my personal favorite method called the "get back"
im not sad over her. im sad over the fact that i gave up on a better girl and if i didnt i wouldnt have met this whore

• +1
im not sad over her. im sad over the fact that i gave up on a better girl and if i didnt i wouldnt have met this whore
Kinda reminds me of myself almost, made shitty romance choices in middle school +highschool, and now that I look back on it its like fuck. But at the end of the day it is what is it

• So Sad
Kinda reminds me of myself almost, made shitty romance choices in middle school +highschool, and now that I look back on it its like fuck. But at the end of the day it is what is it
everything just gets more and more depressing :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
i have nothing to look forward too because evertyhing ended long time ago
people on here will say life ends after highschool with no romance, but I disagree. your life concludes in your 30s, you accomplish something then you're set for life, you achieve nothing and thats it for you