Sleeping late is overrated

INB

INB

Bronze
this morning I was able to get up, appreciate the view, hop on the shower and stay very long there because it’s so good. get my shit done and it still is 3PM. Imagine if I was going to sleep at 4AM and waking up at 12, no reason to fuck yourself up for some extra hours of gaming or sacrificing your sleep texting the girl you like ( she’s probably texting other guys, she doesn’t care that much about you ). sleep at 23pm MAX if you want to have a good day

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, anticel, hopecel and 3 others
my skin was also much better when i was sleeping from 11 pm to 8 am instead of 5 am to 3 pm

• +1
Reactions: Detective, humanoidsub7, ricetard and 1 other person
my skin was also much better when i was sleeping from 11 pm to 8 am instead of 5 am to 3 pm
sun exposure literally makes you happier, there’s no benefits to sleeping late

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel and Deleted member 23558
I sleep 10+ hours a day and it's a curse. I need to take adderall just to wake up. I wish I could only sleep 6 hours a night but my subhuman 6'7" height makes that impossible. Oh how I wish I was the ideal 5'9" man...

• JFL
Reactions: INB, Deleted member 33275 and Deleted member 23558
this morning I was able to get up, appreciate the view, hop on the shower and stay very long there because it’s so good. get my shit done and it still is 3PM. Imagine if I was going to sleep at 4AM and waking up at 12, no reason to fuck yourself up for some extra hours of gaming or sacrificing your sleep texting the girl you like ( she’s probably texting other guys, she doesn’t care that much about you ). sleep at 23pm MAX if you want to have a good dayView attachment 2362645
I sleep from 12am to 11 am. In total on average 10 hours because you need time to fall asleep. I ain't fucking around when I say I am sleep maxing which is basically maxing everything else.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: INB and Deleted member 23558
I sleep 10+ hours a day and it's a curse. I need to take adderall just to wake up. I wish I could only sleep 6 hours a night but my subhuman 6'7" height makes that impossible. Oh how I wish I was the ideal 5'9" man...
taller people need more sleep as theyre ultra machines. manlets need less cause their lives are worthless

• JFL
Reactions: zura and INB
taller people need more sleep as theyre ultra machines. manlets need less cause their lives are worthless
Manlets need less since they're ideally built and optimized for energy usage. A tall subhuman like me would never survive in the wild since I'd get killed in my sleep by predators. Natural selection...

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: INB and Deleted member 23558
Manlets need less since they're ideally built and optimized for energy usage. A tall subhuman like me would never survive in the wild since I'd get killed in my sleep by predators. Natural selection...
manlets are efficient because theyre the ones who need to be on alert all the time since every animal knows theyre easy pickings. Tall men ward off predators even when theyre sleeping so they sleep more soundly better rested and thus get even higher T to mog manlets etc

my brain only starts to work late at night, that's when i get good ideas and i'm most productive. that being said i'm in school and need to wake up early so i can't be a nightowl anymore...

seeing this as in a instinctive point of view, I think taller people sleep more because they’re more likely to be leaders, they use more energy to command the manlet subhumans, who are only labor material, not counting the sex energy you will use because you’re more attractive to females because of your height, idk… that’s my opinion on the cause of this

my brain only starts to work late at night, that's when i get good ideas and i'm most productive. that being said i'm in school and need to wake up early so i can't be a nightowl anymore...
sleepmaxx bro, that gaming friend must be real chill but he isn’t worth your quality of life, let all the useless night distractions aside and go to bed, you’re are literally more likely to be successful

manlets are efficient because theyre the ones who need to be on alert all the time since every animal knows theyre easy pickings. Tall men ward off predators even when theyre sleeping so they sleep more soundly better rested and thus get even higher T to mog manlets etc
Manlets are objectively more suited to life. They're healthier on average + live longer. Being 6'3 like us is not natural and we will get punished for it. These 5'7 Germans / Soviets in WW1 are what humans meant to look like.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Economical, INB and Deleted member 23558