sleeping naked makes my mom mad

kurd

kurd

kurd
i live in a tropical country, and now we are in the summer season. It's so fucking hot, I can't even study properly because the discomfort takes away my concentration. I came home exhausted, sweating like hell. I took a cold shower, turned on the fan in my room and went to bed. But the fan wasn't enough, so I just took off all my clothes, and went to sleep. Suddenly, at 1 am, my mom comes out of nowhere in the room, while I'm lying there, naked. So I quickly try to cover myself with a sheet, but there's no more time. She comes closer and asks me why I'm naked, but I keep repeating that it's just because it's hot. But she doesn't believe it, so she just TAKES THE SHEET OFF me out of nowhere, to see what was going on. It was a horrible situation. I'm really mad at her for the invasion of privacy, but I also shouldn't have done it while my parents are at home.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, murdah, glizzygnasher68 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: God-himself, Latinolooksmaxxer, Klasik616 and 1 other person
bro like now my moms gonna tell my dad nigga what i like sleeping naked tf is wrong w that stupid muslim parents

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
That's a weird reaction, most mothers would probably walk away and pretend they didn't see anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Shade91, DeadTrees and 5 others
Did she think you were having sex with someone and got mad? Sounds like some thirdie shit lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
Did she think you were having sex with someone and got mad? Sounds like some thirdie shit lol
Nah she thought i was masturbating cause i was looking st my phone while she walked in and she was screaming that shes gonna kill herself and how haram it is, holy fuck nigga i hate religion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, normie_joe and 2 others
nigga i js like sleeping naked tf

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Good thing I have an air conditioner on my bedroom and I do not have to sleep naked

fatty monkey fight me you won’t
IMG 0452

it’s so random but If I had a good body, I would never walk around the house in a t-shirt

i live in a tropical country, and now we are in the summer season. It's so fucking hot, I can't even study properly because the discomfort takes away my concentration. I came home exhausted, sweating like hell. I took a cold shower, turned on the fan in my room and went to bed. But the fan wasn't enough, so I just took off all my clothes, and went to sleep. Suddenly, at 1 am, my mom comes out of nowhere in the room, while I'm lying there, naked. So I quickly try to cover myself with a sheet, but there's no more time. She comes closer and asks me why I'm naked, but I keep repeating that it's just because it's hot. But she doesn't believe it, so she just TAKES THE SHEET OFF me out of nowhere, to see what was going on. It was a horrible situation. I'm really mad at her for the invasion of privacy, but I also shouldn't have done it while my parents are at home.
She didn't seem to mind so much when it was me sleeping naked beside her.

Sleeping naked feels good and its natural

And then she sucked you of :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: jacky hanma