Sleeping on the floor

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
It is retarded to sleep on your floor, just sleep on your bed without a pillow. No need to get back pain when you're 40.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
It is retarded to sleep on your floor, just sleep on your bed without a pillow. No need to get back pain when you're 40.
sleeping on the floor can FIX back pain, not cause it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I already got back pain at 15 u mirin?
Do you seriously? You should look into it to try to fix it. You might really regret by not doing anything at such a young age. Should be fixable, because young.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9499 and RoundHouse
Do you seriously? You should look into it to try to fix it. You might really regret by not doing anything at such a young age. Should be fixable, because young.
Sure, ill look into it tmorrow

to fix backpain, deadlift 400

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
most retarded thing ive ever heard
my ancestors literally developed for thousands of fucking years just for me to go back to the stone age and sleep on the floor like a homeless faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Strafe, Deleted member 8461 and LilJojo
I sleep from the ceiling just like a bat and have stretched my spine... gonna be terrachad soon dead srs

I used to sleep on the floor until I was 13. I just had a mat underneath. I still ended up with craniofacial dystrophy. It's cope. The posture when you are awake matters more.

I sleep from the ceiling just like a bat and have stretched my spine... gonna be terrachad soon dead srs
Doesn't the blood pool into your head? What about legs?
I'd legit would like to do that, but seems lethal, ngl.

most retarded thing ive ever heard
my ancestors literally developed for thousands of fucking years just for me to go back to the stone age and sleep on the floor like a homeless faggot
well said

Doesn't the blood pool into your head? What about legs?
I'd legit would like to do that, but seems lethal, ngl.
dis nigga believed him

λμαο ναι ειμαι, που το ξερεις χδ
se ena diko mu post mazi me enan allon ellhna milusate kai mphka kai egw sth sizitysi also eixes kai ellhnikh shmaia sto profil sou

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
se ena diko mu post mazi me enan allon ellhna milusate kai mphka kai egw sth sizitysi also eixes kai ellhnikh shmaia sto profil sou
α ναι σωστα, τωρα σε θυμηθικα

sounds like a terrible idea
Arachnophobes beware…13 scary spider gifs from around the web – The Sun |  Spiders scary, Scary, Spider
Top 30 Spiders Crawling GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
Arachnophobes beware…13 scary spider gifs from around the web – The Sun

I already got back pain at 15 u mirin?
pls fix yourself am deadass crying for you my nigga rn im off ketamine but still please fix yourself

• Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse