Sleeping on ur back

F

fewwgrams

Iron
Does sleeping on ur back actually help with face structure over time and you get less bloating in the morning?

dont think so

• +1
Reactions: descension
Does sleeping on ur back actually help with face structure over time and you get less bloating in the morning?
autistic ass question the answer Is : FUCK NO

preventative measure to facial asymmetry, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and halloweed
sleeping on your back provides nothing, and cannot fix assymetry since assymetry is skull not face.
Plus it's bad for forward growth. Sleep on your side.

chad sleeps on his dick and is symmetrical af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingmidas122 and yolan
Actually one of the few softmaxxes that does work

I’ve been sleeping on my back on the floor without a pillow for 1.5 years now and I can never go back to a bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, exo, R@m@ and 2 others
Actually one of the few softmaxxes that does work
This is why i hate this forums. No one actually bothers and takes the time to reply, all everyone does is use reacts. Foid trait unironically, go check your E levels

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
This is why i hate this forums. No one actually bothers and takes the time to reply, all everyone does is use reacts. Foid trait unironically, go check your E levels
Bro got offended over an emoji

I’ve been sleeping on my back on the floor without a pillow for 1.5 years now and I can never go back to a bed
How can you sleep like that it's gotta be horribly uncomfortable

How can you sleep like that it's gotta be horribly uncomfortable
Only for the first week. After that, your spine adapts to the pressure of the the ground via Wolff’s Law. It’s amazing. I can go straight to sleep as soon as I hit the floor.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, tombradylover, ey88 and 1 other person
ive been sleeping face down on my concrete garage floor with no doors, ill never go back either

• JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin
I can't tell if u guys are joking or not

I can't tell if u guys are joking or not
I’m actually being serious. I’m literally on the floor as I type this. Floor sleeping mogs. Just try it. You’ll wonder why your parents forced your to sleep on a bed your entire life.

Your posture will become perfect.

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and PlayersGetPlayed
A bed is more confortable but the floor is better for posture and feels good on the spine
A bed is only more comfortable if you have a weak spine. Train your spine to become strong and you’ll hate laying on beds.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and R@m@
sleeping on your back provides nothing, and cannot fix assymetry since assymetry is skull not face.
Plus it's bad for forward growth. Sleep on your side.
Asymmetry is also caused by the muscles attached to you face

yes but it doesn't get affected by sleeping on your side
If you sleep on your side the muscles of your jaw twitch to the right and you end up with uneven jaw and eyes after a while