Sleeping on your back

I

illoan82

Banned
is this the best sleeping position ? also what happens when you workout before sleep, and working out 2-3 hours before sleep

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I tried laying on my back for a nap earlier today but it just wasn't as sleep-inducing as sleeping on my side.

• +1
Yes it’s the correct sleeping posture according to science

• +1
Sleeping on your back is not ideal at all. But if you can't help it, at least do it without a pillow as it avoids promoting forward head posture which should always be avoided as it may cause your lower jaw to drop, making you more prone to mouth breathing, hyperventilation, and incorrect facial posture over time.

A superior sleeping position is on your side, with the left side being preferable due to the smaller size of the left lung compared to the right lung. Sleeping on your left side allows the lung closest to the bed to work more efficiently, resulting in reduced breathing during sleep, which is beneficial for your overall health.

Sleeping on your stomach is also superior to sleeping on your back since it naturally restricts diaphragm movement, leading to reduced breathing during sleep.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cautier hasslich, Krakowski, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
yes it is the best sleeping for correct posture